Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Adobe Illustrator settings reappearing

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Keith171

Cintiq 27HD Photoshop pen & Remote buttons not working

Postby Keith171 » Fri 7. Dec 2018, 12:47

Hi,

So I'm trying to get my pen and remote to work with Photoshop. Each time I add Photoshop either manually or by currently open applications it doesn't work. When I change a button on the pen or remote it doesn't update in Photoshop.
I've also tried re-installing the drivers and restarting WTabletServicePro in services.

Other applications work like Zbrush.

Driver Version: 6.3.32-3 (Latest)
Photoshop version: Photoshop CC (version 20.0.1)

*Just checked and Illustrator doesn't seem to work either. So many all Adobe products don't work on the latest versions?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Keith

PeterKelly

Adobe Illustrator settings reappearing

Postby PeterKelly » Fri 7. Dec 2018, 12:51

I use Illustrator occasionally (mainly work in Photoshop and Lightroom), but am happy with my general express key settings for the 27QHD touch.
However, every time I open Illustrator it 'creates' its own presets in the Wacom settings.

I've tried to delete them, but they keep returning. I realise that some may want different preferences for different programs, but is there any way to get rid of this really annoying issue so I can stick with my own default settings?

Keith171

Wacom express keys not working with Adobe

Postby Keith171 » Fri 7. Dec 2018, 22:28

Wacom driver - 6.3.32-3
Photoshop - Photoshop CC (version 20.0.1)

Hi,

So I can no longer assign my own keyboard bindings to Adobe applications. (Other software works)

Any help would be great, I've already re-installed the drivers, restarted WTabletService Pro and added the application manually to tablet properties.

I'm primarily trying to get this to work with Photoshop.

Should I revert back to old drivers?

Thanks,
Keith

Keith171

Re: Adobe Illustrator settings reappearing

Postby Keith171 » Fri 7. Dec 2018, 22:30

Hi Peter,

I'm having the same problem with Photoshop too.

My version of Photoshop is Photoshop CC (version 20.0.1).

Hopefully someone can help us with this issue. I may try and revert back to an old driver.

Good luck

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Mon 10. Dec 2018, 08:21

Is this under Windows or Mac? Which OS version?
Which Wacom driver version?
Can you show us how replicate this? How are you building the settings for the App?

PeterKelly

Postby PeterKelly » Tue 11. Dec 2018, 09:34

Clearly, there must be a 'file' created that stores this data, but Wacom resolutely refuses to indicate where it might be, or the process it involves. There must be a location, there must be a registry call, or equivalents, some process, but all we ever get is 'Remove, Reset, Reinstall, Old drivers...'

Will somebody at Wacom please start offering support, instead of the brainless nonsense we currently see?

Return to “Pen Displays”