New driver posted for Mac, version 6.3.25 now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver is still 6.3.24. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Custom Inset Area for 2nd Display

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Apofenic

Custom Inset Area for 2nd Display

Postby Apofenic » Sat 14. Jan 2017, 02:23

Hello,
I wonder - is there more customizable way to set up inset area in Cintiq for secondary display.
I'm interested in changing size and position - something like it is pen tablets - intuos

Thx

cgenmedia

Re: Custom Inset Area for 2nd Display

Postby cgenmedia » Wed 18. Jan 2017, 07:38

Apofenic wrote:Hello,
I wonder - is there more customizable way to set up inset area in Cintiq for secondary display.
I'm interested in changing size and position - something like it is pen tablets - intuos

Thx

Not to my knowledge. Its just either a small inset area on your Cintiq to control your second screen when you toggle, or I think 'force proportions' uses half of your screen area rather than an inset area. But I've never found a way to control the little red box area in any other manner than whats set.

Scott

worldclock2017

Postby worldclock2017 » Wed 5. Apr 2017, 14:53

any updates on this? I've just figured out how to set up my display toggle on the Cintiq27 but the "inset area" is directly in the middle area (and down a little) of the Cintiq. This is a pretty awkward position to have my hand in, so I'm wondering how we can move that inset area (the red box) to another zone on the screen, say, maybe the lower-right hand corner of the Cintiq? If there's no way to do this, could it be planned for future driver releases?

worldclock2017

Postby worldclock2017 » Thu 6. Apr 2017, 03:36

could someone from Wacom possibly reply to this topic? Just wondering if anyone at Wacom is aware of a driver update which may enable us to define/move where the red box is (tablet area) on the Cintiq27 when using display toggle?

Return to “Pen Displays”