NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Cintiq 22HD Disappearing/Reappearing Vertical Blue Line

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
ASmallCat

Cintiq 22HD Disappearing/Reappearing Vertical Blue Line

Postby ASmallCat » Tue 17. Jan 2017, 00:35

I've had my Cintiq 22HD since May of 2015 and just a few days ago noticed there is a one pixel wide, blue vertical line that appears to the left of center on the screen, from top to bottom. It usually appears for the first 15 or 20 minutes the monitor is on, then comes and goes at random intervals, for random lengths of time, from a second or two to 30 seconds, then disappear for 10 minutes to hours to not again until I shut down the computer and restart. I've jiggled the cables but it doesn't seem to trigger the line or make it go away, so I don't think its a faulty connection, and it doesn't appear on my other monitor, which suggests it's not a video card problem. The line does not seem to effect drawing or pen pressure.

Is this monitor going up after only a year and a half of moderate use? :\ Anyone else experience similar? Thanks!

arloramz

Re: Cintiq 22HD Disappearing/Reappearing Vertical Blue Line

Postby arloramz » Sat 15. Apr 2017, 23:12

I'm having this issue as well. I thought that maybe downloading the latest drivers would help, but doesn't seem to work. I bought my cintiq 22HD of Dec. 2015, and started having this problem today.

Return to “Pen Displays”