Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Drawing software:
If you are not able to register, please use the trial version of the software below and try to register again at a later date.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-4) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

When can we buy the ergo stand for the 32

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
RadamanthysBe

When can we buy the ergo stand for the 32

Postby RadamanthysBe » Thu 31. Jan 2019, 20:53

I bougth the cintiq pro 32 almost 2 months ago, its a great tool, but the size make it difficlt to use totaly without braking my back. So I was hoping to buy the ergo stand, but I cannot find it yet in Europe, but it looks it has just been released in Japan.
Could you tell me when you plan to release it in europe ?

My back thank you in advance
Mobilestudio pro 13 (128Go), Mobilestudio pro 16 (512 Go), cintiq pro 24 touch + Ergo stand, cintiq pro 32 + Ergo stand

wacom5

Re: When can we buy the ergo stand for the 32

Postby wacom5 » Fri 1. Feb 2019, 08:43

Unfortunately, I have no way to tell you this information.

RadamanthysBe

Postby RadamanthysBe » Sat 2. Feb 2019, 21:47

I understand fighting huion and xpen tablets with the new cintiq 16 (non pro) is strategic for wacom, but when you release something like the cintiq pro 32, the flagship of wacom, it would be great for your customers to access the accessories quickly after, so they can really use it to its potential. Othervway it feels like doing stuffs half half, and that is a pitty.
Mobilestudio pro 13 (128Go), Mobilestudio pro 16 (512 Go), cintiq pro 24 touch + Ergo stand, cintiq pro 32 + Ergo stand

Dinomightkaroar

Postby Dinomightkaroar » Sun 3. Feb 2019, 23:06

I use the Ergotron Sit Stand XL and it works great. All you need is the mounting adapter sold by Wacom.

RadamanthysBe

Postby RadamanthysBe » Mon 4. Feb 2019, 05:57

Dinomightkaroar wrote:I use the Ergotron Sit Stand XL and it works great. All you need is the mounting adapter sold by Wacom.

Thank you, I will have a look at that :)

Dinomightkaroar

Postby Dinomightkaroar » Tue 5. Feb 2019, 08:39

RadamanthysBe wrote:
Dinomightkaroar wrote:I use the Ergotron Sit Stand XL and it works great. All you need is the mounting adapter sold by Wacom.

Sorry that's the LX HD Sit-Stand. It's like the normal LX Sit-Stand, but has a 30 lb capacity, which you'll need for the 32.

RadamanthysBe

Postby RadamanthysBe » Tue 5. Feb 2019, 09:09

Dinomightkaroar wrote:
RadamanthysBe wrote:

Sorry that's the LX HD Sit-Stand. It's like the normal LX Sit-Stand, but has a 30 lb capacity, which you'll need for the 32.

thank you, I found it was the closest reference from what you gave me :)
I will try to compare it with the wacom desk arm for cintiq, for the ergotron I need to add the wacom vesa mount.

RadamanthysBe

Postby RadamanthysBe » Tue 5. Feb 2019, 17:41

If other ppl are interested the ergo stand for cintiq 32 is available on wacom online store, I just ordered mine.

Dinomightkaroar

Postby Dinomightkaroar » Thu 7. Feb 2019, 18:04

RadamanthysBe wrote:
Dinomightkaroar wrote:
RadamanthysBe wrote:

thank you, I found it was the closest reference from what you gave me :)
I will try to compare it with the wacom desk arm for cintiq, for the ergotron I need to add the wacom vesa mount.

based on the photos, you'll need the vesa mount either way. I'm not sure if this comes bundled with the Vesa mount, but knowing Wacom, it probably doesn't.

The Ergotron is amazing quality and slightly cheaper than the Wacom arm, and also has more height adjustability. Food for thought.

RadamanthysBe

Postby RadamanthysBe » Thu 7. Feb 2019, 21:08

I ended up buying the wacom ergo stand yesterday, since it was finaly available. (Hourahh)
I just finished setting it up, very heavy (30 kg) but also very stiff and stable, no jiggle with the cintiq pro 32.

As for the flex arm, i checked, u dont need the vesa adaptor, it is direclty made for 24 and 32.

Return to “Pen Displays”