Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Drawing software:
If you are not able to register, please use the trial version of the software below and try to register again at a later date.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-4) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

When can we buy the ergo stand for the 32

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
wacom5

Re: When can we buy the ergo stand for the 32

Postby wacom5 » Fri 8. Feb 2019, 11:19

Dinomightkaroar wrote:based on the photos, you'll need the vesa mount either way. I'm not sure if this comes bundled with the Vesa mount, but knowing Wacom, it probably doesn't.

The Ergotron is amazing quality and slightly cheaper than the Wacom arm, and also has more height adjustability. Food for thought.

For the Flex arm and for the Ergo Stand, you will have all you need in the box. No additional mounts are required.
Could you clarify what gave you this impression from the photos? Perhaps we can make it more clear.

Dinomightkaroar

Postby Dinomightkaroar » Fri 8. Feb 2019, 20:36

wacom5 wrote:
Dinomightkaroar wrote:based on the photos, you'll need the vesa mount either way. I'm not sure if this comes bundled with the Vesa mount, but knowing Wacom, it probably doesn't.

The Ergotron is amazing quality and slightly cheaper than the Wacom arm, and also has more height adjustability. Food for thought.

For the Flex arm and for the Ergo Stand, you will have all you need in the box. No additional mounts are required.
Could you clarify what gave you this impression from the photos? Perhaps we can make it more clear.

In the photo, the arm is attached to the vesa mount that I have on mine. It's the same piece of metal that I had to attach to my pro 32 before attaching the ergotron arm.

So, either the Vesa mount comes packaged with the arm, or perhaps it even comes pre-attached to the arm. If you look at the photo that shows the back of the unit on the store page, it's the same vesa mount as the one I had.

I suspect the arm comes bundled with the vesa mount, but I'm not sure.

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Mon 11. Feb 2019, 11:19

Dinomightkaroar wrote:In the photo, the arm is attached to the vesa mount that I have on mine. It's the same piece of metal that I had to attach to my pro 32 before attaching the ergotron arm.

So, either the Vesa mount comes packaged with the arm, or perhaps it even comes pre-attached to the arm. If you look at the photo that shows the back of the unit on the store page, it's the same vesa mount as the one I had.

I suspect the arm comes bundled with the vesa mount, but I'm not sure.

The back plate that attaches to the arm might seem similar to the VESA mount but is not. This plate has an integrated articulated pivot that allows rotation and vertical tilt. This part then attaches to the arm directly.

You can see it better here: https://youtu.be/4zIKQqBeF9o?t=102

Return to “Pen Displays”