NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

mac os sierra drivers. still strangely awful

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
estherau

Re: mac os sierra drivers. still strangely awful

Postby estherau » Tue 4. Apr 2017, 10:04

HI, I just tried this, and at first it worked fine, but then as always, after turning my cintiq back on the preferences are gone. I don't think it is the installing of the new driver that fixes things, I think it is just uninstalling, and reinstalling or even just rebooting the computer. doens't really matter which driver. this always happens. I would appreciate any software that could save me a reboot.
Love esther

estherau

Postby estherau » Tue 4. Apr 2017, 10:10

Onii077 have you still got that script that kills and restarts the wacom driver? My cintiq only works after I reboot my computer.

Onii077

Postby Onii077 » Wed 5. Apr 2017, 18:37

Yep, get me your email and I'll send it over.

Return to “Pen Displays”