NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

Laste version for for Windows 6.3.21-10: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

Cintiq 13HD not getting detected.

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
MangoJuice

Re: Cintiq 13HD not getting detected.

Postby MangoJuice » Wed 22. Feb 2017, 17:43

wacom1 wrote:No. We do most tests for the new drivers with Windows10. - Another question: Your computer uses USB3 ports ? Can you try a USB2 port or connection through a USB2 hub ? (We had another case were the problem was connection through USB3.)

Any other possible fixes as I still have not managed to make my Cintiq to work properly?

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 22. Feb 2017, 20:49

The settings are kept in a file wacom_tablet.dat under c:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\WTablet
If you manually delete the file and restart, it has the same effect and should cause the driver to search for a tablet. I would also check in device manager, if there is some problem shown with one of the (HID or mouse) components.

MangoJuice

Postby MangoJuice » Thu 23. Feb 2017, 17:33

wacom1 wrote:The settings are kept in a file wacom_tablet.dat under c:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\WTablet
If you manually delete the file and restart, it has the same effect and should cause the driver to search for a tablet. I would also check in device manager, if there is some problem shown with one of the (HID or mouse) components.

I don't seem to have that folder on both of my drives which might be the reason it won't reset whenever I try to.

Checked in Device Manager and nothing seems to have a problem.

I've tried to view hidden devices and it showed several HID-compliant devices that says it's not connected to the computer even though I have my Cintiq connected.

Image Image

MangoJuice

Postby MangoJuice » Sun 26. Feb 2017, 18:27

wacom1 wrote:The settings are kept in a file wacom_tablet.dat under c:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\WTablet

Using both the CD and the latest driver does not make that folder for some reason.

Edit: The CD made the folder after I switched the default installation drive back to C:\ but there was no wacom_tablet.dat

Edit 2: I read the WDCLogFile and here's what it says:

Yes I made sure the Cintiq is plugged in properly by testing if the pen works.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Sun 26. Feb 2017, 19:17

The wacom_tablet.dat file is created when a tablet is detected. - Do you have a C:\Program Files\Tablet folder ? If not, copy that folder from the drive, where you have the \Program Files. - Otherwise: Unplug the USB cable, and uninstall the driver, restart and remove all the Wacom related, non-exiisting entries. For the HID compliant mouse devices, check the properties - if reletad to Wacom remove that entry. Attach the tablet again, install he driver. Check the install.log file from \Program Files\Tablet for problems, which should help to identify the problem.

MangoJuice

Postby MangoJuice » Sun 26. Feb 2017, 20:13

wacom1 wrote:Do you have a C:\Program Files\Tablet folder ? If not, copy that folder from the drive, where you have the \Program Files.

This specific action fixed my Cintiq and it's finally getting detected again. Thank you so so much!

Return to “Pen Displays”