NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Dark stains on Cintiq 22HD

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
SamxFisher

Re: Dark stains on Cintiq 22HD

Postby SamxFisher » Tue 11. Apr 2017, 21:09

Nothing for now, I'm from Spain and I don't want to send my cintiq to Germany or another country for a month and expose to receive it broken for a delivery accident. This case, is not enough annoying for me, at least only in bright colors and the position of bottom-left corner, but there are 2 things I have in mind and learned about this situation, one is, the wacom devices high price won't make me think again that their next devices will be free of this kind of problems, and the other is depending on how wacom responds to this, for now is not very encouraging.

Julesbris

Re: Dark stains on Cintiq 22HD

Postby Julesbris » Mon 17. Apr 2017, 17:10

I am also from Spain and I have the exact same issue, two dark spots on the left side of the cintiq 22hd non touch.

It seems to me it is a factory failure. I am interested in what Wacom have to say about this because it is very discouraging about their products. I just found out about the ipad Pro and I feel a little regretful now.

Return to “Pen Displays”