NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Wacom cintiq pro 13 problems

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Dodoisland

Wacom cintiq pro 13 problems

Postby Dodoisland » Sat 18. Feb 2017, 10:12

Hope some one can help me, I have just bought the cintiq pro and cant seem to get it working correctly. I have a 8 month old Asus notebook running windows 10 (ROG-GL552VW) It has a usb 3 c port. My problem is that when I plug it in I cant get a display, I have even tried using an adaptor to the hdmi port but still no display on the tablet. Every thing else is recognized.

Now on my older laptop which has a mini display port there is a display (I run windows 7 on this laptop) The pen is recognised but when it comes to touch gestures even though I am working on the wacom tablet the touch gestures work on the actual laptop screen and not on the wacom tablet.

Please hope that some one can help, I have spent 3 days trying to solve this problem and if I cant I will have to return the tablet since I can't seem to get it working.

wacom1

Re: Wacom cintiq pro 13 problems

Postby wacom1 » Sun 19. Feb 2017, 12:27

Check if your Asus notebook USB-C supports displayport ('alternate mode'), otherwise you need an adapter. For the other laptop go to Windows control panels 'Tablet PC Settings', select 'Setup' and then 'touch' and make sure the touch is set to work on the Cintiq. (Same for Stylus if i operates on the wrong screen.)

gammonwalker

Re: Wacom cintiq pro 13 problems

Postby gammonwalker » Tue 14. Mar 2017, 01:48

wacom1 wrote:Check if your Asus notebook USB-C supports displayport ('alternate mode'), otherwise you need an adapter. For the other laptop go to Windows control panels 'Tablet PC Settings', select 'Setup' and then 'touch' and make sure the touch is set to work on the Cintiq. (Same for Stylus if i operates on the wrong screen.)

Exactly how do you change the touch settings to work on the Cintiq? Do you have screenshots of the process. Your latest drivers and setting suite do not have any options that allow me to do this with the instructions you described.

Also what adapter do I need to get USB-C working on my current USB-C port? Your Wacom Link requires far too many cables for my liking (usb-c > wacom link > mini-displayport > mini-displayport adapter > USB 3.0). I would greatly appreciate the help! Thanks!

Return to “Pen Displays”