NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

Laste version for for Windows 6.3.21-10: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

Cintiq 13HD, intous pro and Mac OS Sierra

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
justabill37

Cintiq 13HD, intous pro and Mac OS Sierra

Postby justabill37 » Sat 25. Feb 2017, 20:13

Using Driver 6.3.20.8

iMac 27 with a 13hd Cintiq and an intous pro (I do not recommend using the 13hd as your only UI device)..works ok...not as well as El Capitan but still works...

issues...

1. Cursor gets stuck when going between monitors (from 13hd to iMac) the cursor gets stuck on the bottom or for me at least on the dock, which i have on the bottom... So when I go to touch my intous, the cursor gets stuck on the 13hd, so i have to use the pen instead...then its fine...so its a touch issue..

2. Wavy lines with the pencil...not so much with the brush..only if I press down very hard...so i actually don't notice the wavy lines, but they are an issue, of course.

3. In Photoshop 2017 , When I atempt to change brush size..on either tablet, the keyboard methon and click on the pen does not work...ctrl+opt+ click on the pen...does not work...however...ctrl+opt+ drag the pen on the surface does resize the brush...and the wheel on the intous still works for resize as well..

4. the tablets...will be unresponsive on clicks...whether it's layers in photoshop or tabs in chrome...a click or a touch will stop registering...i can switch pens or switch from pen to touch or vice versa and it responds again.

So far that's all I can think of for me...I can still work though...

Thanks

and if you ever need someone to test your 27Cintiq...go ahead and send me one and I will put it through it paces for years to come

thanks again

-Bill

Return to “Pen Displays”