Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Cintiq 27QHD - no display (black screen)

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
wacom1

Re: Cintiq 27QHD - no display (black screen)

Postby wacom1 » Mon 9. Oct 2017, 06:26

There are many different reasons why the screen may reman dark. If you see a message 'no signal.Going to power saving mode', the screen itself is working, but perhaps no cable connected, might be the display is just not set to be active in Windows. If one type of connection (HDMI,DVI,VGA,DP) works and the other not, that could a a faulty cable, graphics card problem - it could also be a faulty component in the tablet.

javiermrmn

Postby javiermrmn » Fri 20. Oct 2017, 05:20

How are we going to get our money back or how can we put an official complain for a faulty premium product being sold?

grubert

Postby grubert » Sun 3. Dec 2017, 19:02

Hi,

This didn't happen to me once, it happened to me twice! To reiterate the symptoms:
Everything works apart from the display:
- No "Wacom" logo
- No power saving mode message
- No LCD light leaking
- Cintiq monitor is not detected on Display Port, however...
- Cintiq monitor is detected on HDMI

My setup:
- Windows 7 64bits
- ASUS nVidia 970 GTX
- Output colour depth was set to 10 bpc
- Cintiq is plugged in the Display Port erm... port
- 2 other monitors in DVI ports

Weird symptoms (before the Cintiq screen died): The screens would flicker every time I switched the Cintiq on or off. This seems to be related to issues with nVidia's implementation of Display Port although I wouldn't bet my Cintiq on it.

Just before the screen died, I had major corruption of the image, something similar to what a flat screen looks like when you've smashed it with a Wii controller. I switched it off straight away both times, and both times it never switched back on again.

So anyway, in both occasions Wacom has been very gracious about it. After answering the obligatory technical questionnaire, they acknowledged the fault and offered to send a refurbished replacement (only took a few days!) or get the Cintiq repaired and sent back, the latter taking longer obviously. All of this is free of charge.

I've just installed my (third!) Cintiq and all is good, apart from one pixel that insists to be red regardless of what's displayed. Still better than 2560x1440 dead pixels anyhow.

Also I can't switch to 10 bpc in the nVidia Control Panel, which is weird.

Last thing: Customer Services (who might not speak on behalf of Wacom Europe GmbH) told me they weren't aware of any issues to do with Display Port and/or incompatibilities with nVidia hardware.

juannahuel

Postby juannahuel » Tue 7. Aug 2018, 13:23

javiermrmn wrote:How are we going to get our money back or how can we put an official complain for a faulty premium product being sold?

Hi,

Yesterday my Cintiq 27QHD has the same issue with the screen. After few hours of use, the screen just turn black. I tried connecting in other computers but the screen was always black. I live in Argentina, the support here doesn't exist, and the price is the double because local taxes, so I'm very desperated!!

Catapreta

Postby Catapreta » Wed 14. Nov 2018, 01:00

Hello, I'm a Brazilian film director and animator.
This week, my Cintiq 27QHD had the same problem with the screen.
I had already sent for maintenance three times because of other defects. The first time was the pen that did not work and the express key was also not working. The second time the screen turned blue after returning from maintenance. The third time the screen again turned blue. I sent it back for maintenance, and this week the tablet arrived. I used it for a few hours and suddenly the screen turned black, not even the WACOM logo appears when I turn on the tablet. I am very disappointed with the equipment, I have never, in 20 years of working as animator and film director, I dealt with such expensive equipment and so problematic ...

Prinnypree

Postby Prinnypree » Mon 10. Dec 2018, 12:08

I got my Wacom Cintiq 27QHD in August 2015.

The Wacom has had very light use in this time, but has suddenly developed a major fault.

I went to use my computer a couple of weeks ago, and the Wacom had a flickering unstable image. After re-seating the AV cables the image stabilised for a short period of only a few minutes before flickering again, and showing Red/Green/Blue vertical lines down the screen. After resetting the computer, the screen worked again briefly before going completely blank - there is no picture whatsoever, and so the device cannot be used at all - either as a display screen or as a graphic design drawing tablet.

Please help

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Tue 11. Dec 2018, 10:17

Prinnypree wrote:I got my Wacom Cintiq 27QHD in August 2015.

The Wacom has had very light use in this time, but has suddenly developed a major fault.

I went to use my computer a couple of weeks ago, and the Wacom had a flickering unstable image. After re-seating the AV cables the image stabilised for a short period of only a few minutes before flickering again, and showing Red/Green/Blue vertical lines down the screen. After resetting the computer, the screen worked again briefly before going completely blank - there is no picture whatsoever, and so the device cannot be used at all - either as a display screen or as a graphic design drawing tablet.

Please help

Very sorry to read that. I'm afraid you will need to contact our customer support: https://support.wacom.com/

Return to “Pen Displays”