New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq 27QHD - no display (black screen)

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
PiotrRuszkowski

Cintiq 27QHD - no display (black screen)

Postby PiotrRuszkowski » Tue 7. Mar 2017, 08:37

Hello!

Yesterday I was working like usual without any problems when suddenly my cintiq screen disappear. I mean it looked like it went to save mode or like I was cut the display port cable. I tried to turn on/off the tablet but it didn't work. Then I plug in/out display port cable (change ports) but it didn't work.

The strange thing is that the tablet function still works. the blue light on top of the device is lit and three white icons on the upper right corner also lit. My power brick has also green light so it seems it's working ok.

Things that I notice is that when I turn on the tablet there is no welcome sign "Wacom" at the beginning. There is nothing, the display doesn't turn on. I have tried different cables (other display port cable, hdmi cable, different ports but without effect). I have tried plug out cables on the back of the cintiq and plug them again in case if they were loose but it didn't work.

I have tried to plug my cintiq to other pc with windows 7 64bit with newest drivers from wacom and it didn't work aswell. On windows in control panel there is no indication that there is a second monitor when the cintiq is turned on (only my DELL is showing up ).

I have still 1 year warranty in case but I'm afraid it will takes months to shipping and repairing.

wacom1

Re: Cintiq 27QHD - no display (black screen)

Postby wacom1 » Wed 8. Mar 2017, 08:31

Unfortunately this looks like a defective screen and the unit needs repair. Contact our technical support for your region. In some countries we can offer rather quick exchange in few days. In other countries you may need help from your dealer or distributor.

PiotrRuszkowski

Postby PiotrRuszkowski » Fri 10. Mar 2017, 11:18

Thanks !

I wonder how long it takes to get a reply from support. I write a message on http://www.wacom.com/en-de/support/contact-support but I don't know if it's a right place becouse I'm waiting one week with no answer..

bsnsferrets

Postby bsnsferrets » Tue 18. Apr 2017, 20:09

Hi PiotrRuszkowski,

The exact thing happened to me yesterday, the only difference is my computer recognizes the tablet when it's off (but the Wacom driver doesn't). I was wondering if you have received any support, and if so, how long did it take?

ivanotls

Postby ivanotls » Sat 22. Apr 2017, 10:09

bsnsferrets wrote:Hi PiotrRuszkowski,

The exact thing happened to me yesterday, the only difference is my computer recognizes the tablet when it's off (but the Wacom driver doesn't). I was wondering if you have received any support, and if so, how long did it take?

I got a very similar issue today.

I have a laptop ASUS with two screens attached : an EIZO and the CINTIQ 27QHD.
When I turn on the laptop the two works as usual, but then CINTIQ screen go black.

Starting the Wacom property pannel, the CINTIQ is detected, and in about/diagnostic panel the pen is detected when I move over the CINTIQ screen.

Did you solve you issue ?
Last edited by ivanotls on Thu 25. May 2017, 10:24, edited 1 time in total.

ivanotls

Postby ivanotls » Sat 22. Apr 2017, 12:29

Hello

I have a very similar issue, the Cintiq Screen 27QHD is black. I bought this Cintiq 14th April 2015.

I'm running W10 on an ASUS laptop. I have two displays attached : the EIZO on the hdmi port, and the CINTIQ 27QHD on the mini DisplayPORT.
I use this configuration since 2 years, and all it was working well until this morning.
The WACOM driver is the last one 6.3.21-10 update on the 9th April.

To know, when the screen goes black, the cintiq is not in ECO mode. The screen is lighted as well the touch buttons on the top right of the display, and the led close the power button is blue. Also, moving the pen over the CINTIQ screen still moves the mouse pointer.

Then when I switch the CINTIQ OFF / ON with the CINTIQ power button, the CINTIQ display show the "Wacom" hello sign, and just after a dialog box appears saying that is going in ECO mode. The led close to the power button is amber.

Pushing again the power button the CINTIQ is OFF

Pokethecookie

Postby Pokethecookie » Sun 14. May 2017, 23:29

I have this issue today... does anyone have a solution?

CintiqUser

Postby CintiqUser » Tue 6. Jun 2017, 07:39

On my Cintiq it is till 05th June, 2017. (yesterday)

It also is not detected as display anymore and the "Wacom"-Logo does not appear when turning the cintiq-display on. No signal via HDMI or DisplayPort.
I think, I have to send it somewhere in. But where? I also have no bill.

I could use it as a 27" large Intuos Pro with Touch, but that was not the reason I bought the Cintiq. My 21UX works after years fine. So what is the problem with this (27 QHD Touch) one?

What will the repair cost be? Sending it from one city two the other in Germany will cost about 70,- Euros, one way.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 6. Jun 2017, 08:09

Check the cable connections - also the connection under the cover in the back. If that is loose, the Cintiq gets no signal. If possible test on another computer, try another cable. - If no success get in touch with our technical support. Warranty and repair conditions differ by region.

Snoflo1999

Postby Snoflo1999 » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 04:56

I am rather distressed to report that my CIntiq 27QHD has died as well at just over 1 year old. I have contacted technical support but I have yet to receive a reply.

The blue power light on the CIntiq lights up but the screen remains dark. The Cintiq touch buttons are also not lighting up. I have re-seated all connections, swapped the displayport connection for HDMI, tried the Cintiq on a different workstation to no avail. The Cintiq is connected to a 1500W UPS at all times.

Judging by the other users with the same issue Wacom should look into this issue with the 27QHD seriously. Some response via technical support would be nice.

Return to “Pen Displays”