New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq 27QHD - no display (black screen)

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
wacom1

Re: Cintiq 27QHD - no display (black screen)

Postby wacom1 » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 06:54

The Cintiq27 is a combination of 2 devices (tablet and display) and therefore you have USB as well as display connection. For troubleshooting it can help to check both aspects: If the screen just remains blank the tablet portion may still be fine. If nothing works, the problem could be the powersupply. If the screen has a 'no signal' message, the problem would be cable connection or Windows has not activated the screen. - If we cannot determine, which part is faulty, the whole unit needs to go for repair. The procedure for repair depends on your location, so you should get a reply from support soon.

Snoflo1999

Postby Snoflo1999 » Thu 13. Jul 2017, 01:01

Sincere thanks for your response. I called in to technical support and they think it is a hardware issue. I am awaiting an RMA number and shipping address to the USA Wacom service center (after they verify my purchase invoice). Thanks for the help again.

Pakmanv

Postby Pakmanv » Sun 23. Jul 2017, 17:50

Mine died aswell just ~12 months into owning it. No display and no led indicators. I sented in for repair and finally got it back and it was noted that they replaced the PCB. reliability -1.

Snoflo1999

Postby Snoflo1999 » Thu 10. Aug 2017, 23:13

Hey Pakmanv, so sorry for your issues (like mine). My unit arrived today, back from the Wacom service center. The main PCB was replaced as well. I must commend Wacom for the fast repair time of only 2 days. Unfortunately, this episode cost me $700 in shipping to the US and back for the repair. I hope this doesn't happen again.

fisher5fingers

Postby fisher5fingers » Sun 13. Aug 2017, 21:36

Hi.
I'm also experiencing issues with my 27QHD.

Appears to be a connection issue, after turning on, the Wacom logo appears and then a message saying 'go to power saving mode' followed by a blank/black screen.

I have updated, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, checked the cables and connections but still no joy.

Had the same problem a couple of weeks back but it was brief and all seemed well again.
My gut feeling is the cables are at fault. I have contacted Wacom support and now awaiting a response....

Really need to get it up and running a.s.a.p so Ill probably bite the bullet and purchase some replacement cables in the hope it resolves the problem.

Will let you know if, when and how it resolves.

Update.... Turns out the fault is not with the Cintiq but the iMac's thunderbolt ports.

ARTEHAGA

Postby ARTEHAGA » Thu 17. Aug 2017, 00:12

Can anyone help me please?? I cant create a new Topic as I cant find the create a new topic button!!!

ARTEHAGA

Postby ARTEHAGA » Tue 5. Sep 2017, 22:56

Wacom sent me a refurbished Cintiq 27 Touch because mine was faulty having an annoying noise coming from inside the screen when the monitor gets warm. The refurbished monitor they sent me died after 1 week of almost not use .. THe screen went black.. the tablets works with the pen moving in the other monitor .. the screen is black. What a reputation .. This company is a joke.. I want my money BACK. 2000 pounds UK for this.

wacom4

Postby wacom4 » Wed 6. Sep 2017, 12:59

Dear ARTEHAGA,
I asked the support team to contact you about your Cintiq 27.

ScotSolida

Postby ScotSolida » Wed 6. Sep 2017, 13:11

fisher5fingers wrote:Hi.
I'm also experiencing issues with my 27QHD.

Appears to be a connection issue, after turning on, the Wacom logo appears and then a message saying 'go to power saving mode' followed by a blank/black screen.

I have updated, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, checked the cables and connections but still no joy.

Had the same problem a couple of weeks back but it was brief and all seemed well again.
My gut feeling is the cables are at fault. I have contacted Wacom support and now awaiting a response....

Really need to get it up and running a.s.a.p so Ill probably bite the bullet and purchase some replacement cables in the hope it resolves the problem.

Will let you know if, when and how it resolves.

Update.... Turns out the fault is not with the Cintiq but the iMac's thunderbolt ports.

This happened to my 27QHD Touch, too. Exactly the same thing - it would work for a little while (sometimes hours, sometimes even days) and then bang! into 'Power Save' mode. I was able to get it working better using the HDMI port, but the same 'Power Save' thing happened with that, too. I wnet through cables, drivers, switched out ports, etc. Nothing helped. Eventually, I sent the Cintiq back to Wacom and they replaced the LCD - it has worked since (though my confidence is shaken and I don't use it as much as I'd like)

javiermrmn

Postby javiermrmn » Mon 9. Oct 2017, 04:38

I just had the same problem.
All is working but dislay is off.

What kind of problem is this?

The repair service is not giving answer and it looks like this is already a known problem, therefore there should be some option to get a clear answer and service.

It takes a lot of effort and time to afford this kind of machine to have this kind of issues and the cost it will take with it.

Return to “Pen Displays”