NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

Laste version for for Windows 6.3.21-10: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

Cintiq 27 QHD Touch - Windows 10 - Green color cast when waking up from sleep mode

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
matpan81

Cintiq 27 QHD Touch - Windows 10 - Green color cast when waking up from sleep mode

Postby matpan81 » Sat 11. Mar 2017, 07:55

Hi everyone,

I´ve had somewhat of a minor issue with my Cintiq 27 QHD Touch model. Sometimes (not always) when waking up from sleep / rest mode (windows 10 goes into automatic power saving mode after 5...10 minutes) the wacom colors will show a green color cast all over the screen.

I just have to turn the monitor off and on again and the problem is solved.

While this is not a major issue, I would like to know wether it is something I should worry about or if it may be mainly software related, or computer related.

On the computer end I have a Palit Geforce 980 ti SuperJetstream 6gb video card. There should be no power supply issues, since I have a 850 watt power supply (beQuiet).

Has anyone encountered a similar issue? Any possible solutions?

Thanks a lot!

Matias A. Pan.

MisterB

Re: Cintiq 27 QHD Touch - Windows 10 - Green color cast when waking up from sleep mode

Postby MisterB » Mon 20. Mar 2017, 11:31

I've had exactly the same issue with my Cintiq 27 QHD Touch, although I'd describe my colour cast as blue rather than green. It doesn't happen often but every now and again. Like you, I found that turning the Cintiq off and on seems to get it working as normal but it would be nice to find a proper solution.

I'm running Windows 10 with all the latest updates, my GPU is a AMD FirePro W2100.

Return to “Pen Displays”