Our online support email form on Wacom.com was down between September 14th and the 18th. If you reached out to our support team during that time but have not heard back from us please re-submit your ticket so we can help. We apologize for any inconvenience in getting a response sooner. http://support.wacom.com/

New driver posting for Mac and Windows. The 6.3.24 driver has an updated user help section and bug fixes including issues related to assigning and entering keystrokes, such as Esc and Shift. Download here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

Apple announced that 10.13 High Sierra will be released on Sep 25th. Wacom is currently working on a driver update to support this OS and will be ready by late Oct. Please note that the existing Wacom driver for 10.12 will NOT work so we suggest not to upgrade to OS 10.13 until the new driver is released.
To learn more, visit: http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq 27 QHD Touch - Windows 10 - Green color cast when waking up from sleep mode

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
matpan81

Cintiq 27 QHD Touch - Windows 10 - Green color cast when waking up from sleep mode

Postby matpan81 » Sat 11. Mar 2017, 07:55

Hi everyone,

I´ve had somewhat of a minor issue with my Cintiq 27 QHD Touch model. Sometimes (not always) when waking up from sleep / rest mode (windows 10 goes into automatic power saving mode after 5...10 minutes) the wacom colors will show a green color cast all over the screen.

I just have to turn the monitor off and on again and the problem is solved.

While this is not a major issue, I would like to know wether it is something I should worry about or if it may be mainly software related, or computer related.

On the computer end I have a Palit Geforce 980 ti SuperJetstream 6gb video card. There should be no power supply issues, since I have a 850 watt power supply (beQuiet).

Has anyone encountered a similar issue? Any possible solutions?

Thanks a lot!

Matias A. Pan.

MisterB

Re: Cintiq 27 QHD Touch - Windows 10 - Green color cast when waking up from sleep mode

Postby MisterB » Mon 20. Mar 2017, 11:31

I've had exactly the same issue with my Cintiq 27 QHD Touch, although I'd describe my colour cast as blue rather than green. It doesn't happen often but every now and again. Like you, I found that turning the Cintiq off and on seems to get it working as normal but it would be nice to find a proper solution.

I'm running Windows 10 with all the latest updates, my GPU is a AMD FirePro W2100.

cookraco

Re: Cintiq 27 QHD Touch - Windows 10 - Green color cast when waking up from sleep mode

Postby cookraco » Wed 14. Jun 2017, 20:24

Yep me also.. Anyone have a fix?????

citrixxx

Postby citrixxx » Mon 17. Jul 2017, 20:44

Same here... It has to be drivers-related?

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 18. Jul 2017, 06:32

The tablet driver is not handling the display, but it might help to update the graphics driver.

Typehack

Postby Typehack » Fri 8. Sep 2017, 02:48

Actually just wanted to jump in here.
It happens for me as well, and has been an issue for about 2 years since windows 10 was installed, display was fine in Windows 7. I have multiple monitors, one of which is a Cintiq 27 QHD.
Windows 10 Pro with all the most recent service packs.
Dual GeForce 980 GTX graphics cards.

I have tried updating and rolling back the graphics drivers amongst about a dozen different stable versions over the course of 18 months. I did a clean and total driver removal between each reinstall.
I have updated windows any number of times.
I have removed every USB peripheral and swapped keyboards for a weeks duration for troubleshooting purposes.
I have swapped ports and cards that the unit is attached to, as well as all cables.
I have updated and rolled back the Wacom driver package any number of times.
I have cleanly updated every driver in the system from scratch. I even invested in the best "driver management" applications I could find for a bit.

The Cintiq is still detected as a 'Generic PnP monitor' within the display properties under the Monitor section of the windows adapter properties for the card. (a mouthful I know)
Everything operates well on the Cintiq, but after coming out of sleep the screen of the device (and only THAT devices, the other monitors are fine) is mildly tinted a blue/green. Just enough to be irritating. It resets to normal as soon as the monitor is power-cycled or reset using Wacom Desktop Center - Display settings - Advanced - Factory Reset.

I am a CIO for a milling multinational and have been head of IT for the graphics and design school at a major university. I like to think that on good days I'm pretty good at what I do.... I have yet to find a solution to this issue.

Return to “Pen Displays”