Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Wacom Product Resources - Drivers, Manuals, Warranty Information & Others

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

New Operating System releases:
macOS 12 ("Monterey") support: Is there a driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
Windows 11 support: Is there a driver for Windows 11?

Issues with MS Edge browser:
When MS Edge is updated to version 94 and then opened and interacted with a Pen display the computer will crash and give the “Blue screen of death.”
This is NOT a Wacom driver issue, it has been reported from other devices using Windows Ink as well.
Disabling Windows Ink in Windows will resolve the issue.

See https://support.wacom.com/hc/en-us/arti ... -can-I-do-

[Mac][Catalina] Wacom Color Manager Software

Wacom One, Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
LaurentDubin

Re: [Mac][Catalina] Wacom Color Manager Software

Postby LaurentDubin » Tue 4. Feb 2020, 14:04

Hi Wacom5 !

your support discover today in mail exchange with me that the file linked to this download is the 1.5.0.

Laurent

LaurentDubin

Postby LaurentDubin » Mon 10. Feb 2020, 09:28

Hi !

I discover your great answer today !
on the download page, just let disappear the "old" drivers, especially the one for the Cintiq 27, and the is no more problem !!!

thank you !!! (or not ...)

Glizzardo

Postby Glizzardo » Fri 12. Jun 2020, 09:11

So there is STILL no way to calibrate the Cintiq 27"? All the links lead to 1.5.0, there is no 1.5.1. 1.5.0 is incompatible with Catalina and 1.6.0 is incompatible with the Cintiq 27".

I am very surprised by the lack of future proofing in what was the flagship Cintiq only a few years back. Is there a solution coming, or did Wacom just give up?

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Mon 15. Jun 2020, 07:21

The team is still checking what can be done.
Need immediate help? Contact our Support: https://support.wacom.com

Glizzardo

Postby Glizzardo » Mon 12. Oct 2020, 20:56

I’m guessing that by now your team fully well knows what can be done and the real issue is that converting the 32bit whatever is the matter on the display into Catalina-compatible 64bit is a large undertaking and now you are trying to decide whether all this will blow over and people will buy new displays.

The problem is that you’re STILL SELLING the 27QHD refurbished without any mention that it can’t be calibrated, the blurb on the page even specifically mentions color calibrating with your calibrator. So you have 2 options:

1. Admit that you’re going to leave every owner of your former flagship model hanging with an increasingly inaccurate display AND that you have been misleading new buyers for a year, or
2. Commit to fixing this obvious cost-cutting mistake from years gone by, which will send a positive message to your clientele, that you will take care of their very expensive investments into your tech.

Will you please just do the right thing? Please?

Glizzardo

Postby Glizzardo » Thu 12. Nov 2020, 13:38

Well, isn’t that just peachy. I guess no one could have predicted that operating systems would go 64bit, right? ”We apologize for the inconvenience” indeed.

You do realize that selling the 27QHD without any mention of this is fraud? I told you this before. Stop being such weasels.
https://estore.wacom.com/en-FI/cintiq-2 ... -2700.html

Illedlis

Postby Illedlis » Fri 9. Jul 2021, 19:05

Has anyone found a way to make this work by now? I just got a new iMac (2020 model) and my colors between the iMac and Wacom are wayyyy off. I can't calibrate using the Wacom Color Manager, getting the usb problem once the calibration is through. When I try to download the software 1.5.1, all I get is 1.5.0 and an error message saying that the app needs to be updated.

Glizzardo

Postby Glizzardo » Tue 13. Jul 2021, 14:54

There’s no way to make it work, the problem is in the Cintiq 27QHD itself. Wacom left us high and dry. You could try using a 32 bit OS to create a profile for the display but there might be differences between how OSs apply them.

bellevuefineart

Postby bellevuefineart » Sun 18. Jul 2021, 02:29

I just upgraded to Big Sur, and I found this thread on a google search. I've tried both 1.5.0 and 1.6 and neither work with Mac Big Sur.

I get an error that says "error sending the input table data to the display. Error communicating with the display. Please verify the USB connection.

I've tried plugging the x-rite/wacom spectrometer into different usb ports. always the same error.
I'm using a Cintiq 27QHD and a MAC PRO, big sur.

thanks if you have any ideas

Return to “Pen Displays”