Page 1 of 1

Pro Pen 2 - Stroke Nibs?

Posted: Fri 24. Jan 2020, 12:03
by Gregow
I'm not sure what these nibs are called, I think they are the stroke nibs. Black nibs with a white tip, like seen here: ... /ACK-40001

Are there any similar nibs for the Pro Pen 2? I just tried those nibs with my old stulys for Intuos Pro, on the Cintiq 16, and I really like how they feel.