NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

New driver 6.3.21-5

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
PGross1

New driver 6.3.21-5

Postby PGross1 » Fri 17. Mar 2017, 01:28

I'm trying out the new driver. I've been stuck on 6.3.18-4 with Mac OS 10.12.1 for a while. It's been the only combo with Sierra I've been able to get everything working well in. Hoping I can upgrade to 10.12.3 at some point.

New drive 6.3.21-5 works well so far (in 10.12.1) but rotate CW with touch is broken in Clip Studio. Worked in previous driver, and I checked the Wacom driver appgestures.xml file and the commands are still the same for rotate CW in Clip Studio.

Suekichi

Re: New driver 6.3.21-5

Postby Suekichi » Fri 17. Mar 2017, 14:43

I'm having problems that I've never experienced before. The pen/cursor grabs or clicks itself constantly. I'll remove the pen from the screen, but the computer reacts as if I'm still holding the pen to the screen. Consequently the drawing program draws lines everywhere. Or on the desktop, it begins selecting areas by itself.

It was fine yesterday. Today it's all messed up. Then I updated the drivers to 6.3.21-3. First through the Wacom Desktop Center. That didn't fix it. Then I re-updated through your website. That didn't fix it either.

I am using windows 10

help, please?

Regards,
Suekichi

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Fri 17. Mar 2017, 15:59

For the first question: In our tests 6.3.21-5 works fine in Clip Studio Paint 1.6.2 when used with macOS 10.12.3 and the 10.12.4 beta. There were many changes in the os from 10.12.1 to 10.12.3 and we had to adjust the driver code. Could you update and test with updated OSX ?

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Fri 17. Mar 2017, 16:03

The other question is not related to that. It looks like something is not ok with the pen hardware. Pull out the nib, wipe it clean, push it back in or use another nib and test. I would also test in the driver diagnostics (tablet preferences -> About/Info -> Diagnose). If pressure is too high without the pen touching the tablet, you can try to set the pen til feel to firm or raise the clikc pressure threshold. If that is not sufficient, you need another pen.

Suekichi

Postby Suekichi » Fri 17. Mar 2017, 19:06

wacom1 wrote:The other question is not related to that. It looks like something is not ok with the pen hardware. Pull out the nib, wipe it clean, push it back in or use another nib and test. I would also test in the driver diagnostics (tablet preferences -> About/Info -> Diagnose). If pressure is too high without the pen touching the tablet, you can try to set the pen til feel to firm or raise the clikc pressure threshold. If that is not sufficient, you need another pen.

You're right, it's not related. My bad!

Also, I fixed the issue. It was the pen nib. Thank you very much for the help. You guys are awesome!!

regards,
Suekichi

PGross1

Postby PGross1 » Fri 17. Mar 2017, 20:27

I updated to 10.12.3 and the CW rotate is still not working. Maybe I need to add a specific shortcut for CW rotate in Clip Studio. If anyone has it working. could you tell me what shortcuts you have assigned to CW Rotate?

SO far everything else seems to be working. Fingers crossed.

PGross1

Postby PGross1 » Fri 17. Mar 2017, 20:47

I re-initialized Clip Studio (after copying my Celsys folder) and rotate works in both directions with touch now. The problem appears to be that that I had deleted the original shortcut "^" for CW rotate. And when I try to add it back it will only input "Shift+6" which is the keystroke to get ^. Problem is if I stick with the reset, I'll have to re-input all my other many shortcuts. Problem is with CSP, not Wacom.

Return to “Pen Displays”