NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-3 for Windows and 6.3.21-5 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch and [flash=][/flash]lag in Bluetooth connection mode.

for OSX: Resolved some problems on multi-monitor configurations, issues with touch and lag, alos a penclick and dragging issue in certain situations.

NOTE: When you are using a pen with Mac OS X 10.12, your lines might be wavy. What we are doing about it: We are working on a temporary fix to implement in the Wacom driver while Apple investigates the issue.

Key Repeat On EK Remote?

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
worldclock2017

Key Repeat On EK Remote?

Postby worldclock2017 » Sun 19. Mar 2017, 02:37

Hi everyone. When using Photoshop, it's common to hold down a key on the keyboard so the key keeps repeating until you let go. For example, if you hold down ] then the brush size continues to enlarge until you let go. This allows you to make big brush size adjustment much faster - and you don't have to keep pressing ] over and over again to get to a larger brush size.

But on the EK Remote, we cannot hold down a button and have it repeat. This is the sole reason that I haven't used the remote just yet, because I really need this feature (I'm hoping many other users are onboard with this)

Is there a way to make this happen with the current drivers, or is there a way Wacom could implement this is in a future driver update?

Thanks!

Return to “Pen Displays”