Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Cintiq 13HD, duplicate display causes pen mirror issue.

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
jkristia

Cintiq 13HD, duplicate display causes pen mirror issue.

Postby jkristia » Sat 25. Mar 2017, 00:36

I just received my 13HD today - yeah!!.
I have 2 monitors, with #1 being my main monitor, and when I attached the tablet it was detected as monitor #3.
Unfortunately I have a couple of issue I would like to see if I can fix. I was in contact with support but he was not able to help.

1) when I use the monitor as #3, then all touch input goes to the main monitor #1. The pen works correct.
2) if I mark #1 and #3 as duplicate (this is Windows, and this is what I would like to have), then the pen get mirrored around both axis, when I move left the pen goes right, when I move up tit moves down. Switching the 'handeness' setting between left and right hand does not make any difference, it seems to only change the express buttons. Flipping the 'landscape - mirrored' in the monitor setting flips the screen upside down, but the pen is still mirrored.
3), if I mark #3 as my primary monitor then the tablet works correct with pen and touch - right until I select duplicate #1 and #3, then again the pen is mirrored.

Work around is to keep separate monitors with #3 as the primary, only then does the pen and touch work.

IT was installed today with latest drives.

Any suggestions ?

jkristia

Re: Cintiq 13HD, duplicate display causes pen mirror issue.

Postby jkristia » Mon 27. Mar 2017, 13:22

Fixed. Turned out to be a display driver setting (NVIDIA) and nothing related to the Wacom driver. Sweet, I really like my cintiq 13HD. It is awesome.

maxforward

Postby maxforward » Thu 30. Mar 2017, 06:49

what was the specific setting you adjusted on the NVIDIA driver?

jkristia

Postby jkristia » Thu 30. Mar 2017, 12:13

I know this is strange, but I simply used the 'Set up multiple displays' setting in the NVIDIA Control Panel rather than using Windows multiple display setting. By playing with the setting in there I was able to get it working correct.

jkenny23

Postby jkenny23 » Sun 29. Jul 2018, 06:08

Sorry to revive an ancient thread, but I have this exact issue. I have a 1080p monitor in normal orientation, and Cintiq 13HD which I would like to use left handed (buttons on the right), but in duplicate there is no option to set just one of the 2 monitors flipped, or if I do manage that then the pen is reversed. Can you describe/show a picture of the exact NVIDIA settings that worked for you? I tried several different combinations but couldn't get what I wanted.

Return to “Pen Displays”