NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

New version for for Windows 6.3.22-6: Fixed various problems - f.e. pen not working after start or return from sleep.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Revert from Sierra to El Capitan

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
PGross1

Revert from Sierra to El Capitan

Postby PGross1 » Wed 5. Apr 2017, 20:15

After struggling with my cintiq 27QHDT on Sierra (Bad driver performance, poor line quality) for months now, I finally bit the bullet and reverted to El Capitan and my Cintiq is working like a dream with the latest driver 6.3.21-5! It was a pain to revert because it's been so long that I didn't have ab El Capitan backup anymore. But it was so worth it. Line quality is smooth as butter, and so far all touch, expresskeys and on-screen controls are working great. I mostly use Clip Studio, and now I have pen barrel rotation for my art pen again. Revert if you can!

Cloda07

Re: Revert from Sierra to El Capitan

Postby Cloda07 » Fri 21. Apr 2017, 06:59

Same story here. I'm not the illustrator, my wife is, but I'm her IT guy which means this became my huge problem. I can confirm that everything is working like a dream (also with the latest 6.3.21-8) drivers. In all honesty, with day to day use, we can't even tell the difference between my Mac on Sierra and hers on El Capitan as all the apps are still updated to the newest versions etc.

Return to “Pen Displays”