NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Cintiq 13HD vs Cintiq PRO 13

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Patopate

Cintiq 13HD vs Cintiq PRO 13

Postby Patopate » Fri 7. Apr 2017, 15:33

Hey guys hello, I come to you because I have a question that i don't find answer anywere on internet.
I'd like to know the diference between a cintiq 13HD and a cintiq PRO 13 (as well as the difference with any tablet and her "pro" version)
so thanks for reading and hoping you respond :). (btw sorry bad english I speak baguette)

wacom1

Re: Cintiq 13HD vs Cintiq PRO 13

Postby wacom1 » Sat 8. Apr 2017, 09:54

The Cintiq Pro 13 is the newer model with higher screen resolution, USB-C connection and using the improved Pro Pen 2 (more pressure levels, better parallax, and tracking at screen boarders). Similaryl the new Intuos Pro versions support the newer Pro pen 2 technology and have build-in memory for 'paper mode' usage.

Patopate

Re: Cintiq 13HD vs Cintiq PRO 13

Postby Patopate » Mon 10. Apr 2017, 16:43

Thank you I think I got it o/ I also noticed that the 13 PRO has some kind of remote instead of the side button

Return to “Pen Displays”