NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Come on Wacom, release 27"QHD sucessor already!!! PLEASE!!

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
RocketPocket

Come on Wacom, release 27"QHD sucessor already!!! PLEASE!!

Postby RocketPocket » Sat 8. Apr 2017, 16:49

It has been 2 years since it was released and I can't drop $£s on a 27" QHD now as I have a feeling I will regret buying it so late in the release cycle.
I will be using it for minimum 4-5+ years so I need to get the latest one to get bang for my $£.

Anyone else about to buy a 27" rather than wait for it's successor? Come on Wacom give me a sign lol

RocketPocket

Re: Come on Wacom, release 27"QHD sucessor already!!! PLEASE!!

Postby RocketPocket » Sun 16. Apr 2017, 10:22

Local shop has now Cintiq 27QHD $200 cheaper on sale. Sign of getting rid of old stock? The wait is killing me! Anyone else noticing sales locally in their country?

Return to “Pen Displays”