NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

No Data cintiq pro 16 - Thunderbolt 3

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
frenchev

Re: No Data cintiq pro 16 - Thunderbolt 3

Postby frenchev » Mon 17. Jul 2017, 05:35

I have the absolute same problem Dell XPS 9560 with WCP16. I spent like € 100,00 for different cables and adapters but nothing helped.

Nothing helps and I don't know who is to blame - Dell or Wacom? Which device should I send back to the store the Dell or the Wacom?
In the store we tried the wacom with 3 different laptops with USB type C - Lenovo x1 carbon, Dell XPS 13 (don't remember the third one) and it worked perfect.

tabletone

Postby tabletone » Sat 22. Jul 2017, 22:50

Hi , did you try to update the bios ( Dell released a new bios update and they did some changes in the usb-c port )

I am interested to know if you are lucky with this solution

A greeting

frenchev

Postby frenchev » Sun 23. Jul 2017, 19:11

Yes, I updated the BIOS to the last version with no result.

Return to “Pen Displays”