NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Cintiq Touch 27qhd as Secondary Monitor is buggy

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
MasonDoran

Cintiq Touch 27qhd as Secondary Monitor is buggy

Postby MasonDoran » Thu 13. Apr 2017, 07:20

I have all current current drivers (version 6.3.21-10) installed and calibrated, and need to use the Cintiq as a secondary monitor (i have 3 total monitors). The touch and pen functionality work as expected. Yet all of the radial menus (i am using Autodesk Mudbox 2017) appear on the primary monitor which renders them non-functional, making the touch features nearly useless.

Making the Cintiq as the primary monitor solves the issue but is a really ugly work around to get this functionality and is not ergonomic at all. I am doing a lot of 3d work, so i need the primary monitor high up and some distance away, and have the cintiq up close and low. I have went through the Windows Tablet PC settings to calibrate which is correct.

Solution is for the drivers to support the radial menu features when using Cintiq as a secondary monitor.

Windows 10
Nvidia Titan X GTX

wacom1

Re: Cintiq Touch 27qhd as Secondary Monitor is buggy

Postby wacom1 » Thu 13. Apr 2017, 07:41

You refer to the tablet radial menu function ? When you can that with pen button, it shows at the current place of the pen. Doesn't make a difference if that is secondary or primary. If not, reset the driver and configure the radial menu again. (If you refer to Mudbox radial menus, there is probably a setting in Mudbox for this.)

MasonDoran

Re: Cintiq Touch 27qhd as Secondary Monitor is buggy

Postby MasonDoran » Thu 13. Apr 2017, 08:14

Ok, the default Wacom Radial Menus work correctly.

Only the Mudbox "spacebar" menu when intialized by touch does not work correctly. It works correctly when initialized by remote, or keyboard.

Is there a way i can fix this manually?

Return to “Pen Displays”