NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Cintiq 13HD + Sierra + Mac + PsCC = Working

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
konjyouki

Cintiq 13HD + Sierra + Mac + PsCC = Working

Postby konjyouki » Sat 15. Apr 2017, 04:31

First of all, I won't guarantee that this will works for everyone, but it does works quite well in my case.
So in that regard, I want to share my specs + settings here in hope that it could help others as well.

Mac: MacBook Pro Retina (early 2015)
Sierra: version 10.12.4
Cintiq: 13HD (DTK-1301) *1301 is the newer production, nothing different from 1300
Program: Photoshop CC 2015.5

I use driver 6.3.20-11
*you can find and download older version driver http://support.wacom.asia/en/tablet-drivers. It has older version as old as 2003

This driver (in my opinion) is by far the 'best' that works well both in Sierra and Photoshop. I don't have any issues with this driver and tbh I'm amazed because usually any driver will have at least one issue.
*In my previous post I use driver 6.3.19-6 with Sierra version 10.12.2 but since my Sierra were updated to version 10.12.4, the driver 6.3.19-6 no longer works

Hope it works for you too!

Return to “Pen Displays”