NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

New version for for Windows 6.3.22-6: Fixed various problems - f.e. pen not working after start or return from sleep.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

Cintiq pro 16 - display not detected

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
umesh1874

Cintiq pro 16 - display not detected

Postby umesh1874 » Fri 5. May 2017, 18:33

Hi, I'm connecting my 16 through usb-c and wacom display is not detected by Win 10.

I have i7 7700K, Gigabyte Z270-HD3P. There's no dedicated graphics in my system, I'm using integrated HD 630.

When I click on display settings in Wacom Desktop Center it says that no supported wacom display is connected. I can only use the cintiq as a tablet.

I tried different wacom drivers and usb ports on cintiq, reinstalled motherboard drivers, reset wacom settings, I even updated my BIOS...

Any suggestions besides sending the thing back?
thanks!

wacom1

Re: Cintiq pro 16 - display not detected

Postby wacom1 » Mon 8. May 2017, 06:38

For the USB-C connection your computers USB-C needs to support USB-C 'alternate mode' with displayport. If you have that and Windows device manager cannot detect the display, we would suspect a hardware problem with the Cintiq.

Return to “Pen Displays”