NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Cintiq pro 16 - touch works on wrong display

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
umesh1874

Cintiq pro 16 - touch works on wrong display

Postby umesh1874 » Tue 9. May 2017, 10:21

Hi, I have 24" Dell set as my main display in Win settings, so my cintiq's touch affects this display only.

Setting cintiq as main display solves this, but I don't want this kind of setup.

Is there a way to keep Dell my main display and still have touch on Cintiq?
thanks

cocouacocoua

Re: Cintiq pro 16 - touch works on wrong display

Postby cocouacocoua » Mon 15. May 2017, 15:06

try in system prefs/wacom tablet/calibration put it on "cintiq"

Nilodia

Postby Nilodia » Mon 15. May 2017, 22:32

I want to know the same thing as the original poster. Sometimes touch works on the Cintiq Pro 16, but most of the time it only affects my main (non-touch) monitor and messes up the windows I have open there, and I haven't figured out what makes it switch or how to keep touch working on the Cintiq.

Anybody have a solution? Is there anywhere I can submit a bug report?

(Calibration is set to Cintiq Pro 16.)

umesh1874

Postby umesh1874 » Mon 22. May 2017, 14:31

I was having this problem on my old HD 6850 gpu. Now I have upgraded to GTX 1050 Ti G1 and the situation seems to be even worse. I wasn't expecting this from nvidia card.

If I want to use my 24" Dell and cintiq together, there's no way for me to calibrate the pen. It is as if the pen thinks dell and cintiq are together one monitor and the cursor is offset by inches. I can only use one of these monitors at a time.

In wacom tablet properties cintiq is named "1". With radeon it was properly identified as Cintiq pro 16.

WilbertB

Postby WilbertB » Tue 30. May 2017, 15:01

If you're on Windows you can go to Control Panel>Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input
Choose Setup> Touch input and you can select wich screen is the touchscreen

umesh1874

Postby umesh1874 » Thu 1. Jun 2017, 07:38

Thanks for pointing this out Wilbert, but I wasn't able to solve it. I suspect the problem is with geforce drivers. I have switched to my old AMD gpu now and at least I can use all my displays at the same time.

I mentioned this problem in geforce forums, hope it gets resolved.

willcapellaro

Postby willcapellaro » Sun 4. Jun 2017, 15:46

I can confirm this is a persistent issue for me on Mac as well. I want to believe it's an errant setting that is improperly implemented but we can access.

Spending an additional 1000 for touch on my 22HDT has been nothing but regret.

Return to “Pen Displays”