NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

New version for for Windows 6.3.22-6: Fixed various problems - f.e. pen not working after start or return from sleep.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

Very annoying: still windows conflicts

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
schoenescheisse

Very annoying: still windows conflicts

Postby schoenescheisse » Sun 14. May 2017, 07:26

Hello,

this is very annoying, everytime I'm setting up a new system (Win 7) I have this problem! For example when I draw a circle in photoshop it always starts with a straight line. Because there is a lag caused by the windows tablet driver.

The next problem is this stupid ring around the tip of the pen (on the screen) it won't go away AND the right klick doesn't work. I have a tablet, which I don't use because of this problem. It's old and why isn't there a solution for this annoying problem.

I don't know how to activate the right click without this stupid circle.

wacom1

Re: Very annoying: still windows conflicts

Postby wacom1 » Sun 14. May 2017, 15:37

Open the tabet properties, turn off 'use Windows Ink' and minimize the doubleclick distance setting.

schoenescheisse

Postby schoenescheisse » Sun 14. May 2017, 16:55

Thank you for the fast reply.

It's working with the disabled "use windows ink". But the right-click with the pen still won't work.
See pic: Image

Nothing happens. No ring, simply nothing.

And I know windows (or apple) is the mainproblem but since you have such a fancy new Desktop Center wouldn'n it be a great idea to post a hint to this known problem?

schoenescheisse

Postby schoenescheisse » Wed 17. May 2017, 09:31

Right-click still doesn't work :(

Return to “Pen Displays”