NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Cintiq 13HD display settings do not detect display!

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
xesolor

Cintiq 13HD display settings do not detect display!

Postby xesolor » Tue 16. May 2017, 00:57

When I try to open Wacom Display Settings to adjust contrast like before, now it suddenly says "No Wacom Displays - No supported Wacom pen display connected"!

This is clearly wrong as Wacom Desktop Center detects my Cintiq 13HD fine? Pen pressure fine, all keys, connections, caliberations normal, just the damn display settings where basic brightness and contrast adjustments are unavailable? What the hell?

The services are fine, device manager fine to my limited knowledge, it should be since all are functioning normal except the crucial display settings?

I have updated to the latest driver, rolled back to older drivers, all to no avail. Windows 10 was just updated to Creators but this problem existed before that?

No matter whether I extend, duplicate the display just the display settings won't discover the otherwise fully connected 13HD?

Before when this happened I just restarted computer and display settings would discover and work as normal, but now doesn't matter how many times I restart, only the damn display settings won't acknowledge the connected display?

Rhymoario

Re: Cintiq 13HD display settings do not detect display!

Postby Rhymoario » Wed 5. Jul 2017, 10:12

I have exact same problem.
Please help if someone has a solution.

wacom1

Re: Cintiq 13HD display settings do not detect display!

Postby wacom1 » Wed 5. Jul 2017, 13:38

For display settings both display as well as USB cable need to be connected, the display must work from Windows/graphics driver part, the tablet driver must be running to detect the tablet mode through the USB connection. - Check in device manager, that the display is found and working, open Wacom Desktop Center and reset settings (so that the driver re-detects the device).

Return to “Pen Displays”