NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

no wacom display

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
rsjahanpoor

no wacom display

Postby rsjahanpoor » Thu 15. Jun 2017, 07:30

hi
i bought cintiq pro 13. it connected to PC and pen work properly, but cintiq display is off.

Error: wacom display settings
no wacom displays
no supported wacom pen display connected. this software is not required by and does not work with all wacom tablets.

please help me
-----
windows 10
GPU: ATI 5450

wacom1

Re: no wacom display

Postby wacom1 » Fri 16. Jun 2017, 06:58

The display is handled by your graphics driver, not the display settings software. Check the display cable connection, in Windows go to display settings and activate the screen or use 'extended desktop' setting.

Rhymoario

Postby Rhymoario » Wed 5. Jul 2017, 09:46

Mine was working for like 6 houres and then after a restart no signal. I have tried everything from reinstalling new or old driver to checking the log. But still no luck. Tried the cintiq with another laptop there was no probelm. Both laptops are asusn551 and n552.
Please help if there is a solution

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 5. Jul 2017, 13:41

If that is a Cintiq Pro 13 model, check also the tablet buttons (left most button switches the unit to 'tablet mode' with the display off).

Return to “Pen Displays”