Our online support email form on Wacom.com was down between September 14th and the 18th. If you reached out to our support team during that time but have not heard back from us please re-submit your ticket so we can help. We apologize for any inconvenience in getting a response sooner. http://support.wacom.com/

New driver posting for Mac and Windows. The 6.3.24 driver has an updated user help section and bug fixes including issues related to assigning and entering keystrokes, such as Esc and Shift. Download here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

Apple announced that 10.13 High Sierra will be released on Sep 25th. Wacom is currently working on a driver update to support this OS and will be ready by late Oct. Please note that the existing Wacom driver for 10.12 will NOT work so we suggest not to upgrade to OS 10.13 until the new driver is released.
To learn more, visit: http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq pro 16 - Mac issues - buggy - pen stops working, touch issues

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
aernative

Re: Cintiq pro 16 - Mac issues - buggy - pen stops working, touch issues

Postby aernative » Tue 25. Jul 2017, 15:44

OMG this is soooo anoying! The flaming touch controls are now on the wrong screen! Making them utterly pointeless and impossible to use when you guessing where to touch the wacom to control the other screen!!! Most infuriating.... going to try full uninstall and reinstall...

aernative

Postby aernative » Tue 25. Jul 2017, 16:12

Turning tablet on and off seems to fix the touch problem when it happens - this is utterly frustrating though...

aernative

Postby aernative » Tue 22. Aug 2017, 16:02

After initially not working - this is now working (6.3.23-4) complete uninstall an reinstall with reboot and tablet turned off seemed to fix it - The touch on wrong screen seems to fix when I power it off for a while and power on.

Haven't tried many resets so will post how buggy this is still - when its working its great but I'm not hugely confident this is going to work when i reboot tomorrow or when I switch machines ... fingers crossed.

aernative

Postby aernative » Wed 30. Aug 2017, 11:18

Have had better results for a few days then back to first base again - bizzare.

When 4K works the touch registration is as if its running in 1440p and is way off, needing to use a mouse to use the toggle display feature.

Today things have taken a turn for the worse without warning I'm now in this horrid 1440p resolution - (2560x1440) rather than the 4K so everything is smaller and blurry just makes the display a real strain to look at and use.

aernative

Postby aernative » Fri 8. Sep 2017, 08:03

Noted - Driver 6.3.24-1 driver is out today... installed it...

And now radial menu with touch is completely broken and still no 4K stuck in a nasty 1440p resolution as before.

Come on Wacom - this is getting worse, I should have returned this at the start - only way I can use this tablet is with my laptop, its fans make a nasty high pitched whine ant with all the wires/power requirement its not suited to using with the laptop.

Well - going to try a uninstall and re-install for kicks.

aernative

Postby aernative » Fri 8. Sep 2017, 08:11

Nope - this latest driver is an abomination - do they even test the drivers before release!

When i power down and up the touch controls alternate which screen they work on and opening the radial menu results is a flicker of the menu on the screen and no further action. Since I use the radial menu to toggle display mode and since the screen is stuck in 1440p (nasty half way resolution) this tablet is really not pleasent to use or practical since I have no way to toggle screen without purchasing express keys.

artist1976

Postby artist1976 » Sun 10. Sep 2017, 18:16

soon it's going to be a year after they released the Cintiq Pro 16, Wacom updates tablets in a 4-3 years cicle, so do we have to wait other 2-3 years to have a decent 4K Cintiq?

At least they could learn what did Apple not to put an strident fan inside the iPad Pro for the next update

Return to “Pen Displays”