New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq 13hd screen signal fail

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Rhymoario

Cintiq 13hd screen signal fail

Postby Rhymoario » Wed 5. Jul 2017, 09:30

I have search the whole forum and google out all the answers but they dont work for my situation. When i baught the tables at first it work with no problem. It was fine for like 6 hours then i started having problem with the display after i restarted the laptop i dont have the screen on the cintiq (no signal).
I have tried re installing the software but it didnt change anything. I have another display and even disconnected it to make sure the screen gets extended to cintiq but still no luck.
Tablet works like intous. But i dont get a signal on it. My GPU is gforce 850m and have tried updating it.
There is another laptop and cintiq worked as soon as i pluged it. Both laptops are asus n551 and n552.
Please help me as i have projects on my hand that i need to deliver.
Thank you guys in advance.

wacom1

Re: Cintiq 13hd screen signal fail

Postby wacom1 » Wed 5. Jul 2017, 13:30

The 'No signal' message means that there is no signal coming from the computer. That could be a problem with the cable connection, or the screen is not activated in Windows or graphics driver display settings. Go to Window display settings, the device should be shown, but you may need to activate it in mirror mode or as extended desktop.

Return to “Pen Displays”