New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Cintiq pro 13, macbook pro, tablet not recognised, pen stops working, buggy

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
andragiammy

Cintiq pro 13, macbook pro, tablet not recognised, pen stops working, buggy

Postby andragiammy » Wed 5. Jul 2017, 11:43

I recently bought a cintiq pro 13 and I'm having some annoying issues on my macbook pro.
I have a mid 2010 macbook pro (updated OS sierra 10.12.5) with mini display port (not thunderbolt) and usb 2.0 port, the issue I seem to have with my cintiq is the connection, most of the time the tablet is not recognised by the wacom desktop center, sometimes it works for about 10 minutes than the pen stops working and the tablet is not recognised anymore, other times it works but the pen signal is extremely buggy, in short I pass my time switching the tablet on and off to get it to work.
I've unistalled and reinstalled several times the driver deleting previous preferences but it doesn't seem to work, I don't know if the problem is the fact that I have usb 2.0 ports instead of 3.0 or that I don't have a thunderbolt, but none of this is written in the specifications of the product. Shortly I don't know where the problem is, is in my mac or in the driver? in this forum I've read about other people with similar issues who have the latest mac so I don't know if buying a new one will solve my problem.

Return to “Pen Displays”