NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid - Not Charging

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
Fritzaimee

Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid - Not Charging

Postby Fritzaimee » Mon 10. Jul 2017, 02:13

Hi, I have been experiencing an issue with my Wacom Cintiq Companion hybrid as of yesterday since installing it on another computer. Now, the installation is fine, runs as a regular cintiq. The issue is that the tablet will NOT charge as an android tablet and I am unsure as to why this is happening. When the tablet is "charging" without being connected to my computer, in other words as an android device, it will say "charging, 0%" and it will stay like that. It will not charge! What is the issue here? Have I accidently damaged my tablet or the cable? Help>

artistebot

Re: Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid - Not Charging

Postby artistebot » Mon 10. Jul 2017, 05:32

Have you encountered any issues with connecting to the computer via cable? Did you try system reset?

Fritzaimee

Re: Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid - Not Charging

Postby Fritzaimee » Tue 11. Jul 2017, 01:05

I have 0 issues connecting to computer, by system reset do you mean the andriod os?

Return to “Pen Displays”