NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Cintiq 20WSX no pressure

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
sipherlucian

Cintiq 20WSX no pressure

Postby sipherlucian » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 09:24

Folks hopefully someone here can help me i wouldnt imagine im the only one with this issue. my cintiq 20WSX no longer works with apps such as photoshop and ZBrush on PC, windows 7. Zbrush tablet settings are greyoud out, photoshop has no pen pressure, the wacom preferences are showing pressure on the graph so i know its not hardware, if pressure doesnt work in apps then theres just no point to the wacom.
Ive tried the last driver released that supports my cintiq with no results. its gotten so bad now that wacom software isnt working correctly anymore and most of the time when it does work it says no tablet found, i cant even get the tablet properties up anymore.
Ive tried system restore, removing software, drivers ive tried are 615_3a, 608-4a and 605-7.
Wacom have stated they cannot support me, granted the wacom is 10 years old however theres not a single hardware issue with it its simply down to drivers and i refuse point blank to make it obsolete over a driver!

wacom1

Re: Cintiq 20WSX no pressure

Postby wacom1 » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 12:31

If the problem is the driver, you should be able to resolve it by reverting to the previous driver, when all was fine. (If still problem it can be a hardware issue - bad USB cable connection f.e.) If you didn't change the driver version and the hardware is ok, use the tablet prefs utility to backup and remove the driver settings. Tehn, in case you are using some version of Windows, turn off 'use Windows Ink'.

(The Cintiq20WSX was only sold in the US and only for a short time, we don't have that model here in Europe for any tests.)

maxforward

Postby maxforward » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 18:09

Just came here to say I have a 20WSX as well and somehow it's still hanging in there... on an older mac though so I can't really help in this case.

herrnaus

Postby herrnaus » Thu 3. Aug 2017, 10:36

With my 20WSX the latest working driver is 6.3.15-3 (WIN10).
Did you try too enable/disable Windows Ink in the Driver?

Return to “Pen Displays”