NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Cintiq 27QHD Touch - Pinch Zoom no longer working

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
cgenmedia

Re: Cintiq 27QHD Touch - Pinch Zoom no longer working

Postby cgenmedia » Tue 28. Feb 2017, 07:19

DaveLeDev wrote:Unfortunately, problems persist even with the latest drivers (6.3.20-7). While more stable, sometimes the right third of the screen won't register input, and 3DS Max commandeers all touch input (regardless of interaction settings) and breaks input. It necessitates losing focus of 3DS Max and toggling touch input. The older drivers (6.3.17-3) remain to be the most reliable.

Yes I agree, 6.3.17-3 is most stable, and I find 6.3.18-3 stable also

Scott

kenmadsen

Postby kenmadsen » Mon 6. Mar 2017, 16:03

After extensive testing, i have had to move back to 6.3.17 as well.

NorthumbrianTin

Postby NorthumbrianTin » Wed 22. Mar 2017, 15:07

Any chance of a link to the older drivers please guys
Cheers D.

Return to “Pen Displays”