NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Cintiq 27QHD Touch - Pinch Zoom no longer working

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
cgenmedia

Re: Cintiq 27QHD Touch - Pinch Zoom no longer working

Postby cgenmedia » Thu 5. Jan 2017, 09:11

Wacom have just posted a new driver on the 4th. Will give it a go to see if it makes a difference

ricoholmes

Postby ricoholmes » Thu 5. Jan 2017, 09:30

Superb! Do let us know how it pans out :)
Now I have everything working fine with the 6.3.17-3 drivers I'm reluctant to update unless absolutely necessary.

cgenmedia

Postby cgenmedia » Thu 5. Jan 2017, 09:53

OK so i did everything by the book, removed old drivers first, and clean install of new one.
General windows functionality is fine, but in Adobe products panning is still sticky and pinch zoom and rotate is still intermittent functionality, which is basically not useful a tall. So once again have rolled back
Anyway, hope this helps if anyone is thinking of updating, who predominantly uses Adobe software

Scott

kenmadsen

Postby kenmadsen » Thu 5. Jan 2017, 11:15

cgenmedia wrote:OK so i did everything by the book, removed old drivers first, and clean install of new one.
General windows functionality is fine, but in Adobe products panning is still sticky and pinch zoom and rotate is still intermittent functionality, which is basically not useful a tall. So once again have rolled back
Anyway, hope this helps if anyone is thinking of updating, who predominantly uses Adobe software

Scott

Thank you for the testing :) Think i will have to wait then

ricoholmes

Postby ricoholmes » Thu 5. Jan 2017, 13:08

Thank you Scott ! I'll stay clear as well in that case :)

kenmadsen

Postby kenmadsen » Fri 6. Jan 2017, 10:47

It is pretty interesting to note that such a big thing can have slipped past the testing team in 3 driver releases. You would believe they would be testing such things on their 'flagship' devices on some of the most known applications.

Or is it once again a device firmware version issue? Running firmware 1.03 on mine.

cgenmedia

Postby cgenmedia » Sat 7. Jan 2017, 16:05

kenmadsen wrote:It is pretty interesting to note that such a big thing can have slipped past the testing team in 3 driver releases. You would believe they would be testing such things on their 'flagship' devices on some of the most known applications.

Or is it once again a device firmware version issue? Running firmware 1.03 on mine.

Not sure where to look for a firmware version? I know where to find driver info

Scott

kenmadsen

Postby kenmadsen » Sat 7. Jan 2017, 19:19

cgenmedia wrote:
kenmadsen wrote:It is pretty interesting to note that such a big thing can have slipped past the testing team in 3 driver releases. You would believe they would be testing such things on their 'flagship' devices on some of the most known applications.

Scott

Wacom Tablet Properties -> About -> Diagnose... under the device info: Version field

cgenmedia

Postby cgenmedia » Mon 9. Jan 2017, 08:33

kenmadsen wrote:
cgenmedia wrote:

Scott

Wacom Tablet Properties -> About -> Diagnose... under the device info: Version field

Ah thats great thanks. I'm running version 1.03 on the Cintiq and 1.05 under touch info. I wonder if it is a firmware issue then? Although everything works fine for me under the previous driver 18-3, apart from it being a little too sensitive. As I'm drawing, my 'on screen menus' keep popping up when i dont want them, rather than only upon command with a 3 finger tap.

Scott

ricoholmes

Postby ricoholmes » Mon 9. Jan 2017, 08:55

hmm interesting .. running firmware 1.01 on mine apparently. do they do firmware updates ? I've certainly never seen them

Return to “Pen Displays”