NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-3 for Windows and 6.3.21-5 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch and [flash=][/flash]lag in Bluetooth connection mode.

for OSX: Resolved some problems on multi-monitor configurations, issues with touch and lag, alos a penclick and dragging issue in certain situations.

NOTE: When you are using a pen with Mac OS X 10.12, your lines might be wavy. What we are doing about it: We are working on a temporary fix to implement in the Wacom driver while Apple investigates the issue.

Cintiq 27QHD Touch - Pinch Zoom no longer working

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
cgenmedia

Re: Cintiq 27QHD Touch - Pinch Zoom no longer working

Postby cgenmedia » Tue 28. Feb 2017, 07:19

DaveLeDev wrote:Unfortunately, problems persist even with the latest drivers (6.3.20-7). While more stable, sometimes the right third of the screen won't register input, and 3DS Max commandeers all touch input (regardless of interaction settings) and breaks input. It necessitates losing focus of 3DS Max and toggling touch input. The older drivers (6.3.17-3) remain to be the most reliable.

Yes I agree, 6.3.17-3 is most stable, and I find 6.3.18-3 stable also

Scott

kenmadsen

Postby kenmadsen » Mon 6. Mar 2017, 16:03

After extensive testing, i have had to move back to 6.3.17 as well.

NorthumbrianTin

Postby NorthumbrianTin » Wed 22. Mar 2017, 15:07

Any chance of a link to the older drivers please guys
Cheers D.

Return to “Pen Displays”