Our online support email form on Wacom.com was down between September 14th and the 18th. If you reached out to our support team during that time but have not heard back from us please re-submit your ticket so we can help. We apologize for any inconvenience in getting a response sooner. http://support.wacom.com/

New driver posting for Mac and Windows. The 6.3.24 driver has an updated user help section and bug fixes including issues related to assigning and entering keystrokes, such as Esc and Shift. Download here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

Apple announced that 10.13 High Sierra will be released on Sep 25th. Wacom is currently working on a driver update to support this OS and will be ready by late Oct. Please note that the existing Wacom driver for 10.12 will NOT work so we suggest not to upgrade to OS 10.13 until the new driver is released.
To learn more, visit: http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

27" QHD TOUCH (Or no touch.....)

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
kenmadsen

27" QHD TOUCH (Or no touch.....)

Postby kenmadsen » Sun 16. Jul 2017, 10:57

Was wondering when we can expect our touch function to be... functional?
I have been patiently awaiting use of touch on my Cintiq 27" for well over 2 years now (basically since they were released) 6.3.18-5 is still the driver that works the best, albeit it only works sometimes...
The newest driver performs ghost touches after a while (15-30min) only way to get functioning touch back is to reboot, then it will function again for about 15-30.. (this is on windows 10 creators update, using wacom gestures btw)..

At this point i think i would be entitled to using the cintiq that i payed for 2 years ago for what it was advertised to do.. i payed what 400 euros extra to get touch, and i have yet to experience touch functioning as advertised. At this point i'm unsure why i would even consider buying the 32" pro device when it comes, since it will just be another device to alpha test for the coming couple of years...

Cheers,
Ken Madsen

dsaponaro

Re: 27" QHD TOUCH (Or no touch.....)

Postby dsaponaro » Wed 19. Jul 2017, 15:24

Agreed. Ive had my 27" Cintiq touch a bit over a year now and the touch has been terrible. Unreliable and flaky at best. I've shut it off as it its more of a hinderance and slows down my workflow because of unreliableness. With Touch not working and the CONSTANT driver issues Ive been thoroughly disappointed with this purchase. Upgraded from the 20WSX which I used for nearly 10 years and with screen resolution quality not withstanding I feel like this has been a downgrade. Wish there was a way to receive a refund as the tablet doesn't work as advertised.

kenmadsen

Re: 27" QHD TOUCH (Or no touch.....)

Postby kenmadsen » Thu 20. Jul 2017, 09:20

dsaponaro wrote:Agreed. Ive had my 27" Cintiq touch a bit over a year now and the touch has been terrible. Unreliable and flaky at best. I've shut it off as it its more of a hinderance and slows down my workflow because of unreliableness. With Touch not working and the CONSTANT driver issues Ive been thoroughly disappointed with this purchase. Upgraded from the 20WSX which I used for nearly 10 years and with screen resolution quality not withstanding I feel like this has been a downgrade. Wish there was a way to receive a refund as the tablet doesn't work as advertised.

I completely agree the touch has really not been worth it at all. The device it self is king though, wouldn't be able to live without mine.. but im certainly not going to invest in the newer ones when they come and go through the same experience while the drivers stabilize (if they ever will) for the newer devices.. Guess i might investigate the DELL ones, once they come.. Which is a shame as a wacom owner since 1998..

Return to “Pen Displays”