NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Cintiq Pro 13 not working on OSX Sierra 10.12.6

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
maystorm

Cintiq Pro 13 not working on OSX Sierra 10.12.6

Postby maystorm » Tue 1. Aug 2017, 14:51

I recently updated my OSX to Sierra 10.12.6 and even with the latest wacom driver updated less than a week ago (6.3.23-4), I am having issues with getting my macbook air display in sync with the tablet display. The tablet only displayed a part of my screen with the toolbar at the bottom missing, and when I opened softwares (eg. photoshop) they only showed up on my mac display and not on the tablet, which kind of renders my tablet useless.

The tablet is still sensing the pro pen 2, but when I use my cursor on the tablet, my mac cursor stopped working. When I plugged in my old intuos 5 everything is fine so I am not sure whether it's the driver's problem or the cintiq.

Anyone here with the same problem? If yes, did you managed to resolve it? Any help is appreciated, cheers!

(I use a late 2013 MacBook Air)

wacom4

Re: Cintiq Pro 13 not working on OSX Sierra 10.12.6

Postby wacom4 » Tue 8. Aug 2017, 11:56

The driver of Wacom is not responsible for "showing" the content.
When the syncing the screen with the MacBook does not work, I would suspect the upgrade to Sierra as one possible cause.
We have seen that some customers needed to install Sierra "from scratch" after the upgrade to get the system going.

Anyway, from a Wacom perspective:
- Unplug the Cintiq from the computer.
- Uninstall the driver with the Wacom Preference File Utility
- Reboot your system
- Plug in the Cintiq and test if the screen mirroring (or extended workplace) works
- Install the latest driver for your tablet (from http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers)

Return to “Pen Displays”