New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

wacom desktop center

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
kidkameleon

wacom desktop center

Postby kidkameleon » Wed 28. Dec 2016, 21:35

How can I prevent the wacom desktop center from opening a window and flashing in my taskbar every time I startup.
Once the custom hotkeys are configured, I don't need it at all and it's actually very annoying.

wacom1

Re: wacom desktop center

Postby wacom1 » Thu 29. Dec 2016, 11:35

When you have the Wacom Desktop Center open, go to the File menu in the top left and disable 'start automatically'. Then it should not be started automatically anymore (if it still comes up, use the 6.3.15 driver, some drivers had the option, but it had no effect.)

kidkameleon

Postby kidkameleon » Mon 2. Jan 2017, 01:27

wacom1 wrote:When you have the Wacom Desktop Center open, go to the File menu in the top left and disable 'start automatically'. Then it should not be started automatically anymore (if it still comes up, use the 6.3.15 driver, some drivers had the option, but it had no effect.)

Thanks

franque

Postby franque » Tue 24. Oct 2017, 19:35

I use the latest driver and I disabled 'start automatically' also it is not listed in the login items.
Still pops up with every startup, on Sierra and High Sierra and it is still a bit annoying...

Return to “Pen Displays”