New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 has a known issue when using the WL Kit - this will be fixed soon. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Wireless Kit crashes with latest driver. (6.3.25-3)

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Nautilus

Wireless Kit crashes with latest driver. (6.3.25-3)

Postby Nautilus » Thu 12. Oct 2017, 20:39

Hey.

I just updated my drivers to the latest and it keeps crashing my PC when I want to switch over to wireless mode. Anyone else having the issue?

wacom1

Re: Wireless Kit crashes with latest driver. (6.3.25-3)

Postby wacom1 » Fri 13. Oct 2017, 07:13

The wireless kit is basically only a replacement for the USB cable and switching should work right away. Sometimes you need to reset tablet settings when switching the mode. - If your whole system crashes: which version of Windows do you have ? Which tablet model ? And is there some error message ?

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Fri 13. Oct 2017, 07:33

I'm using the wireless kit on my Intuos small and my Intuos Pro medium, mainly on the medium as the usb port of the tablet has stopped working(I've tried with different cables but no success).

I'm using Windows 10 Creators Update, not entirely sure about which models they are as I'm currently at work. And the error message is random each time.

The system crashes as soon as you press the On button on the wireless sender that is plugged into the tablet, and I'm certain there's a problem with the latest drivers since it was working flawlessly with the previous one.

Razvantd

Postby Razvantd » Fri 13. Oct 2017, 18:21

Hi,
After thinking it was on my end i to have the same problem.I use a intuos draw(small) with the w/f kit and during the update,i got the error that said something about WFD violation and a BSOD after with the wfd01000.sys prompting me to restart.This led to several failed boot sessions so i went step-by-step and: removed driver,removed wifi reciever and did a restart.The driver was installed but it refused to see the tablet as being connected(no device connected) wich led to to do a fresh reinstall of the driver and connect the table with the usb wire(note that i removed the wifi kit from the tablet) wich now works.
I've tried reconnecting the wifi kit(1st in the tablet and last on the pc)but as soon as i plug the usb dongle the computer gets a bsod with the wdf0100.sys error.

I run Windows 8.1 with all updates.Im not sure about it but i think it might also be a conflict with kbd and mouse(logitech g910/g502)since i lost all profiles in the logitech app.

Razvantd

Postby Razvantd » Fri 13. Oct 2017, 18:22

Sorry for the awful state of my written english skills

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Sat 14. Oct 2017, 10:28

The wdf0100.sys is a Windows system file and not part of the tablet driver. It might be damaged or there could a problem elsewhere, but causing WDF0100.sys to crash. Please uninstall the current driver, restart Windows and use the older driver. Then we know, if something else on the machine has changed and causing the problem or not. When the Wifi dongle is attached - even no tablet near or switched on - there should be an HID entry in device manager.

thcodre

Postby thcodre » Sat 14. Oct 2017, 15:20

I just ran into the same issue (Windows 10 creator with latest updates). Got a notification that a new driver is available. While updating got a BSOD. Rebooted and as soon as I push the on button on my wireless kit (Intuos Touch M) I get another BSOD (kmode_exception_not_handled > wfd01000.sys). Rolled back to 6.3.24-5a and everything is fine.

Razvantd

Postby Razvantd » Sat 14. Oct 2017, 18:12

Rolled back to the previous driver.No problems so far.
Out of curiosity i've installed the latest driver and then connected the tablet(with the wifi kit)on another notebook...and got the same bsod and error the second i've tryed switching it on.The notebook in question had no previous tablet driver installed.
Il upload a pic with the bsod:
https://imgur.com/rKNjbIH

biraykocak

Postby biraykocak » Sun 15. Oct 2017, 18:03

Hello,

today i bought intuos pro large.
i installed and i have same problem 2 different laptops.

1) windows 10 15063 creators update
2) windows 10 17017 redstone 4

after i plug in wireless adapter, when i switch on laptop, windows crashes, BSOD, error with wdf01000.sys

same error as @Razvantd and @Nautilus.

@wacom1 please solve this problem or advise me what to do.

regards,

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Sun 15. Oct 2017, 19:04

If you run into this problem, use the previous driver version for the moment. We check what is going on.

Return to “Pen Tablets”