New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Intuos Pro pressure not working anymore after update

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Orioto

Intuos Pro pressure not working anymore after update

Postby Orioto » Thu 28. Sep 2017, 16:38

Hi, i got an Intuos Pro small and it was working (almost) fluently with photoshop. But since i changed the driver some days ago, the pressure sensitivity doesn't work anymore. I reinstalled photoshop but it didn't change that.

wacom1

Re: Intuos Pro pressure not working anymore after update

Postby wacom1 » Fri 29. Sep 2017, 07:38

First check the tablet properties: Can you open that ? Pen and pressure are working ok in the Pen Tip Feel test ? When using Windows check the setting for 'use Windows Ink', which is needed for some versions of Photoshop. - Try to remove tablet settings - which resets and restarts the driver. - If that does not solve the problem, uninstall the driver, restart and install same or the previously working driver version.

Orioto

Re: Intuos Pro pressure not working anymore after update

Postby Orioto » Fri 29. Sep 2017, 23:05

Hi and thx fo for the answer.

So,

_Tablet properties work, the sensitivity works there
_There was never windows ink with my windows 10, so that was not needed before.
_I changed the driver back to the 6.3.19-3 but now it's still doesn't work anymore in photoshop.

Return to “Pen Tablets”