New driver posted for Mac, version 6.3.25 now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver is still 6.3.24. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Click/drag behaviour problem

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Russpoopoo

Click/drag behaviour problem

Postby Russpoopoo » Wed 4. Oct 2017, 11:08

Hello. I'm using Apple Motion with a tablet. When clicking on a value and pushing the pen up or down, the value used to change whenever I was moving the pen. As of this morning, when I click and then move, the value continues to move if I stray from where I clicked, and I have to move the cursor back to the place on the pad I clicked. This is making it very hard to do my work. What am i doing wrong, or what has changed?

wacom1

Re: Click/drag behaviour problem

Postby wacom1 » Thu 5. Oct 2017, 09:17

This could be a problem with pen settings, so first use Wacom Desktop Center -> backup settings -> reset settings. If that is not fixing the issue, it could be a problem with the pen pressure. I would open tablet properties -> About/Info -> Diagnose and check pen pressure, specially when not touching the tablet. In that case pull out the nib, wipe it clean and push it back in, or use another nib. You can also try to configure the pen tip feel setting with a higher click pressure threshold.

Russpoopoo

Postby Russpoopoo » Fri 6. Oct 2017, 09:13

None of that worked. I also think I found it really hard to describe the issue. The cursor currently works like it is in "pen mode" not "mouse mode", which is how i like it. When clicking and dragging a value, it used to be that I would click and hold on the value, and then while still holding the click, "pen mode" would adjust the values. If I stopped moving the pen, the value number would remain still.

Now, I click and hold the click, and if I move the pen slightly up, the number starts rising (rapifly), and doesnt stop until I drag the pen down to the "zero point" where I originally clicked. It almost feels like a "joystick" behaviour. Does this make sense?

Russpoopoo

Postby Russpoopoo » Fri 6. Oct 2017, 09:29

Update: Still a problem. Tried an older Wacom driver. Nope. Tried unplugging keyboard unless a shift key or something was stuck down. Nope.

Return to “Pen Tablets”