New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Pointer drags and jumps when holding pen on the tablet.

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
dgartist

Pointer drags and jumps when holding pen on the tablet.

Postby dgartist » Thu 19. Oct 2017, 21:57

I use Intuos Pro PTH-65.

When I press pen tip on the tablet and hold for moment the pointer drags and jumps about 1000px to the left or top. It's really a nightmare. I can't paint, zoom in/out, draw lines ore even scroll down/up with pen anymore.

The issue started after updating to 6.3.23-1 and 6.3.24-2.
Updating to 6.3.25-3 and the latest one at the moment 6.3.25-5 did nothing. they were worst because they didn't install the driver.

Finally I decided to install the driver that came with my tablet; 6.3.6-1. Maybe outdated, but works a lot better that new crappy updates.

wacom1

Re: Pointer drags and jumps when holding pen on the tablet.

Postby wacom1 » Fri 20. Oct 2017, 06:25

When you press and hold the pen for a moment on Windows machines (since Vista), the Windows pen and touch handling routines (short 'Windows Ink') can cause delays and some special effects. If that is causing trouble, disable 'use Windows Ink' in the tablet driver mapping panel.

dgartist

Re: Pointer drags and jumps when holding pen on the tablet.

Postby dgartist » Sun 19. Nov 2017, 07:15

wacom1 wrote:When you press and hold the pen for a moment on Windows machines (since Vista), the Windows pen and touch handling routines (short 'Windows Ink') can cause delays and some special effects. If that is causing trouble, disable 'use Windows Ink' in the tablet driver mapping panel.

That's not the problem. Winows Ink only delays pen moving for a second. My problem is cursor's DRAGING AND JUMPING.

Return to “Pen Tablets”