New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Gukacell

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Postby Gukacell » Tue 24. Oct 2017, 10:37

Has anyone else noticed issues with their Wacom Tablet since this update? I have the Intuos Pro and have experienced a few issues. I use my Intuos Pro instead of a mouse when navigating windows and programs.

EXCEL: Unable to select multiple cells, it now drags the spreadhseet around and the ScrLck key does not change this. Cannot drag/select content of a cell

General Windows: Drag/Select content (if I want to copy some text) in multiple windows programs such as Word, notepad, Outlook etc

This problem has only occured after the update. I have installed the very latest Wacom drivers to no avail.

Anyone have a fix?

Thanks

Petrol

Re: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Postby Petrol » Thu 16. Nov 2017, 15:19

I'm experiencing the same issue. Let me know if this ever gets resolved, please!

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Fri 17. Nov 2017, 08:25

Please turn off 'use Windows Ink' in the driver and report the problem to Microsoft. MS has changed Windows Ink functions with the FCU and that is not releated to the Wacom driver (you can see the same on MS Surface tablets without Wacom driver).

dwindleflip

Postby dwindleflip » Sun 19. Nov 2017, 06:35

turning off windows ink isnt a solution, and you cant tell everyone to go back to MS. MS makes the OS. You make the driver that interacts with the windows ink functionality. If they change the windows ink functionality, its your job to evolve with it.

mikerjm

Postby mikerjm » Mon 4. Dec 2017, 20:49

Same for me !

Waiting an update from Wacom

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 5. Dec 2017, 08:30

Please understand that this problem is between Windows Ink from Microsoft and Adobe software. It exists on Microsofts own Surface machines without any Wacom driver and any Wacom hardware. Thus changing the Wacom driver will not have any effect on this issue.

Report the problem to Adobe and Microsoft.We expect that MS will update the Windows Ink routines to fix it.

dwindleflip

Postby dwindleflip » Wed 6. Dec 2017, 04:08

Why is it that sometimes the wacom driver won't let me click ui elements of windows 10? Why does the pointer start flickering in chrome or edge and no input can be entered until I control alt delete then return to desktop? What the hell is that bug? Why does the wacom driver forget the mapping and defaults to dual screen even when the default tablet is mapped to 1 monitor? I think there are still bugs in your driver's your not addressing. It can't be all Microsofts fault.

Return to “Pen Tablets”