Wacom Drivers
March 2018: Updated drivers released version 6.3.29-6 for Win and Mac, supporting the new Cintiq Pro 24/32 products. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?:https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=How-do-I-register-my-Wacom-device%2525253F&guideId=4244ade8-634a-433c-88b4-31d83e63226c

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
wacom1

Re: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Postby wacom1 » Sun 4. Mar 2018, 15:14

If an update for Windows or Office affects pen or touch behaviour when Windows Ink is On (but otherwise not), then you should ask Microsoft to fix it. Microsoft is the creator of Windows Ink and decides Windows Ink functionality on any device with Windows Ink enabled. We frequently test Windows Ink related issues on devices without any Wacom hardware and software. If the same happens on a Windows Ink device without anything from Wacom, it cannot be fixed by our team. - If the problem is independant of Windows Ink, report it to Wacom support.

Regarding touch on a second screen: If you are using a touchscreen, then touch should affect the the place under your finger and not something on another screen. Sometimes that mapping is wrong, then you can correct it in Windows TabletPC Settings control panel. Go to setup, select touch and then the display for touch.

riceart

Postby riceart » Mon 5. Mar 2018, 23:03

Hello, i do have Surface Pro 1gen and Cube Mix Plus which is in general a Surface pro clone. On surface pro everything works fine cause i left windows 8.1 but on Cube Mix Plus i some problems with scrolling and initial lag when i try to model/draw in programs like blender. I know that microsoft broke compatibility with older api and force users to use pen as 11 finger. So my question is, since devices that i own both surface pro and cube mix plus use Wacom tech and for drawing i use Wacom UP817e can we have some support from wacom? Like for example way to turn off windows ink? There is no such option in wacom feel drivers.

Best Regards, Paul.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 6. Mar 2018, 07:51

I cannot check the feel it driver on Win8.1, so I am not sure, if it is possible, but would check the tablet related drivers in device manager. If there is a WacomVirtualHID device/driver, deactivate that and restart. That should turn off Windows Ink functionality.

riceart

Postby riceart » Tue 6. Mar 2018, 10:12

Hi I cannot find WacomVirtualHID, There is only "Wacom Device" (with name wacom) but disabling this will result no responce from pen.

vmoritz

Postby vmoritz » Wed 7. Mar 2018, 03:40

Thanks for the new driver, but it made no difference at all to the problems I am having with Excel spreadsheets and some issues with drop down lists on webpages

I am still needing to use a mouse to drag cells to copy and a lot of other things I used to be able to do with my Intuos tablet

Hylorean2

Postby Hylorean2 » Thu 8. Mar 2018, 22:06

same problem

andreluigo

Postby andreluigo » Fri 9. Mar 2018, 19:34

Hylorean2 wrote:same problem

It is worse, because now when click to roll page the pointer gets locked where you pressed the button, and when released it jumps to the final position.
I roll back to the last version and this is ok again.

vmoritz

Postby vmoritz » Wed 14. Mar 2018, 01:42

So now I've gone to the trouble to borrow the latest Wacom Intuos Pro from my local supplier.

With the new driver I still have the same problems of not being able to copy by dragging in spreadsheets, resize columns, pick Countries from drop down weblists (intermittent), highlight and copy from webpages

STILL NOT HAPPY. CAN I CHARGE WACOM FOR A NEW MOUSE AS I NOW HAVE TO USE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lachky

Postby Lachky » Sat 7. Apr 2018, 16:37

It is worse, because now when click to roll page the pointer gets locked where you pressed the button, and when released it jumps to the final position.
I roll back to the last version and this is ok again.

I have same problem. I did not find any solution how to setup like in old driver version (6.3.27-2). :(

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Sun 8. Apr 2018, 06:33

Most problems here seem to be related to Windows Ink and that is not controlled by Wacom. Windows Ink behaviour is defined and programmed by Microsoft. Windows activates Windows Ink as soon as any pen device is detected - whether that is from Wacom or another manufacturer. Wacom recommends to turn off Windows Ink in the driver for applications, where it doesn't work well - that includes f.e. Excel on our office machines.

Return to “Pen Tablets”