New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Can i draw with the ink pen on the intuos pro paper directly on photoshop or any other programm?

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
andromaxy

Can i draw with the ink pen on the intuos pro paper directly on photoshop or any other programm?

Postby andromaxy » Sun 29. Oct 2017, 09:08

With my Lenovo Yoga Book (android edition) i can draw on paper (above the wacom digitizer surface) with the ink pen that comes out of the box and what i make transfers digitally on any app that I am using on the same time.Am guessing that it uses the same technology as the Intuos Pro Papper Edition so my question is: can I draw with the ink pen on paper with the intuos pro directly on photoshop or any other program or do I have to take my digital sketch from inkspace the then using elsewhere only?

wacom1

Re: Can i draw with the ink pen on the intuos pro paper directly on photoshop or any other programm?

Postby wacom1 » Mon 30. Oct 2017, 08:06

The Inkspace app for accessing the tablet data in paper mode includes a 'Live mode' feature, but works only in the Inkspace App, not for Photoshop or other programs.

andromaxy

Re: Can i draw with the ink pen on the intuos pro paper directly on photoshop or any other programm?

Postby andromaxy » Mon 30. Oct 2017, 19:13

Thank you for your anwer but i didn't meant that.
If i draw* with the ink pen (on papper) on the intuos pro can i see what am drawing directly on photoshop or any other programm or exprorting the files from Inkspace and then work is the only way?

draw*= use the tablet like in the "normall mode" draw an the tablet area and watch the screecn but the the papper mode

Am sorry i don't know how to expain it otherwise, thank you for your time anyway.

OCDnibwear

Postby OCDnibwear » Thu 2. Nov 2017, 02:37

I don't have access to Inkspace app, so I can only comment based on how other users access the paper functionality on the tablet.

It appears that you still will need to use Inkspace app to be able to then export those drawings that you did into a digital format for use with other software such as Photoshop. The moment you use the ink pen provided by Wacom to draw or to even move your mouse cursor with the pen, it does not work - those actions are captured internally on the tablet itself and nothing appears to be sent to the computer. In other words, no live capturing from another software without using Inkspace app first when the tablet is in "Ink mode".

A portion of this question may be addressed here, TURN TRADITIONAL ART into DIGITAL - Instant Layers and Detail! - Intuos Pro Paper Edition YouTube. You will need to watch for at least 15 seconds to get a rough idea of how the artist then has those samples being transferred.
Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro Large (2017 "Paper Edition")

Code: Select all

Bus 003 Device 006: ID 056a:0358 Wacom Co., Ltd PTH-860 [Intuos Pro (L)]

andromaxy

Postby andromaxy » Sat 4. Nov 2017, 18:13

OCDnibwear wrote:The moment you use the ink pen provided by Wacom to draw or to even move your mouse cursor with the pen, it does not work - those actions are captured internally on the tablet itself and nothing appears to be sent to the computer. In other words, no live capturing from another software without using Inkspace app first when the tablet is in "Ink mode".

Thank you so much, your answer was exactly what i was looking for :D

Return to “Pen Tablets”