New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Wacom tactile functions working weird

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Nangos

Wacom tactile functions working weird

Postby Nangos » Fri 3. Nov 2017, 17:26

Hello, i recently adquired a "Wacom Intuos Photo - Small". I tried it on my MacBook with IOS Sierra with the latest drivers avaliable, i have also a magic mouse connected.
I am having a seriously inacurrate and dizzy cursor when using the touch gestures and touch in general. I also tried the zoom/rotate tool, wich are the ones that i need the most, and i get an extremely fast zoom, and a very hard time triying to rotate.
Later on, i deactivated all the multi-touch functions (using the software and not turning off the switch) and from time to time i am getting some random rotation on photoshop. I had to switch off the multi-touch function to be able to work withouth this issue.
When i use the trackpad on my Macbook all the functions works properly, the zoom is smooth and natural, i also checked some youtube videos and the users are having a nice use of this functions (touch rotate and zoom). I do not know why is not working properly on my setup.

I tried the default setup, disconnect my mouse, restart the laptop, etc. The only way the touch cursor works is setting a very slow movement, but i still having the same issues with zoom and rotate. I tried it on Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya, Safari and Image Preview, and i have the same issue.

Wich seems to be a possible solution? Thanks.

wacom1

Re: Wacom tactile functions working weird

Postby wacom1 » Sat 4. Nov 2017, 11:31

With the latest driver version you may see a too fast pinch to zoom reaction in Photoshop. In this case revert to the older 6.3.24 driver (unless you have OSX 10.13).

Return to “Pen Tablets”